⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished i screencapped that Rangers fan in a Mexican sombrero wtfffff :rofl:
Those guys?

FS-tQamWUAImUu4

FS9oB-7XsAAJRhS

if these hold on and history and tradition takes over as usual, Germany don't lose PK shootouts while England, and lets face it their island neighbor Scotland, lose PK shootouts.

But they are also mortal enemies as Willy says:emoji_thinking:

I ended up rooting for rangers but I would have bet my whole bank account Ramsey was going to miss :lol: he didn’t look ready

Absolutely gutted that we couldn't get over the line. CL football would've taken the project to another level in terms of attracting better players. That becomes harder with EL football imo. It isn't in the end all be all but it definitely puts you at a disadvantage with players who are CL or bust.

But I can't fault the young G's. They gave absolutely everything this season. Saka carried us at times and you could tell that he was gassed at Newcastle. Arteta relied too much on them this season and they suffered burnout in the end. The senior players failed us in a major way and Arteta failed to strengthen in Jan. This squad has alot of potential and can def challenge again next year with the right additions in the summer. It's up to Arteta and the board to show ambition and some consistency. It's top 4 or winning the EL for me next season. If Arteta doesn't achieve that, than he needs to go.

wasn't able to watch the extra time, but just saw this save from trapp in the 118th minute. how the hell did he pull this off 🤯

That what I posted about earlier today :lol: Trapp with the save of the season for Frankfurt. Save of the past 42 years. Crazy how he blocked that and then saved a pen. Hope he gets all his flowers from that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom