⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7421.JPG
VISCA BARCA!!

Last edited:
Lukaku's always had that build, only other player in the sport I remember having a similar built was that brasilian player Adriano years back

Looking forward to my second seaosn of premiere league.\

still supporting Man U. looking for a good deal on a pogba shirt. :pimp:

Is Lukaka always been this #ntthick? homie looks like shack posted up on left block. :lol:

We have Hammers fans here??
gotta support my hermano chicha
hammers were a sleeper last year with payet and carroll
carroll went down and payet got off to a slow start man.

sucks that he is now playing in france
payet to chicha wouldve been nice

I figured :lol:,they have decent squad now. Definitely dissapointed last year after Payets great debut season but I think they have the talent finish in the upper midtable again and maybe make noise against the big boys this season

Bittersweet seeing Chicha back in England especially without the red but I'm looking forward to that first match of the season next weekend :pimp:

Looking forward to my second seaosn of premiere league.\

still supporting Man U. looking for a good deal on a pogba shirt. :pimp:

Is Lukaka always been this #ntthick? homie looks like shack posted up on left block. :lol:

:rofl:#NTThick

Yea, he's always had that build. He can definitely bully CBs sometimes. I can't wait to cop my Lukaku kit. But that $160 is a bit steep right now.

Last edited:
Already? Ok, I can dig it.

Anyway, you guys know who I support.

This Perisic story won't go away. United really need to bring in a quality LW to really challenge for the EPL.

I like Martial and Rashford, but I don't think they're ready to carry that load just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom