⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wanna see Mbappe in a black turtleneck doin a Chiringuito style tv special.

Griezmann did something similar and it backfired.

This story changes every hour, we're also on the 2 week cycle of reports of him staying. At this point if we lose out it's an L but I been ready for whatever decision he makes.

I understand if he’s dragged it out this long to announce he’s leaving to avoid catching heat and backlash from fans and the club during the season since RM at this point are rival clubs with PSG

But if he’s dragged it out this long just to stay then I’m thinking he changed his mind due to the crazy PSG offers but dragged it extra to milk PSG for all he can. If he wants to say bye to his dream for exorbitant oil money I won’t blame him. But I’ll still be pissed about the manner in which it happened.

I’m thinking the first scenario is the more likely of the two though.

Them brain dead scousers all **** themselves when big Paddy V turned around:lol:

Should've kicked him harder. **** the Ev.

chappelle-show.gif

Not sure I get Pogba going back to Juve in their current state but I guess that could've been said when he rejoined United too :lol:

Minus the apparent paycut he'll have to take. Doesn't really have any unfinished business there though and it's a much different Juve team that he played in, they're losing longtime mainstays like Chielleini and Dybala too.

Thought PSG would've done everything to bring him in given what they've lacked in MF for a long time.

Big reason that explains the momentum PSG's way these last few days...

Got confirmed by a French journo too, they're looking to give him that Messi/Bron deal. Player/coach/GM etc :lol:

Going be so weird him doing his decision a week prior to Real Madrid playing the champions final at PSG turf lol. Storylines going to be spinning pre game

Last edited:

(P$G offer Mbappe a 300m signing bonus and 100m net per year)

It's a matter of pride at this point so it looks like QSI will do anything they can to keep him. It's more a question of prestige and not losing face for them.

If he leaves them like this, it'll be a statement that the future best player in the world sees them as being a step below Real. They can't have that happening in the year they're hosting the World Cup. Same reason they were never gonna let Neymar leave when rumors kicked up a summer or 2 ago.

Bracing myself for an Mbappe no. Reality is though if we don’t get him yes it’d be an L, but maybe we just go after an actual RW then? I’m confident we’ll still get someone. And maybe the club pushes harder for Tchouameni? Already got Rudiger coming in which is a good start to a window. Either way I’m ready for all the bantz.

Bracing myself for an Mbappe no. Reality is though if we don’t get him yes it’d be an L, but maybe we just go after an actual RW then? I’m confident we’ll still get someone. And maybe the club pushes harder for Tchouameni? Already got Rudiger coming in which is a good start to a window. Either way I’m ready for all the bantz.
Salah

Thought either PSG would go after him to replace Mbappe or you guys if you can't get Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom