⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys feel about your clubs activity during this transfer window?

Overall, disappointed but not surprised. I figured we would at least get rid of players. I'm not crazy about Ben White, but the backline needs work and that's an improvement. I would have kept Saliba and got rid of Holding/Mari. We got in a young LB and midfielder. We should have taken whatever money Roma was offering for Xhaka and used it for Aouar. Wouldn't have minded Ruben Neves either. Certainly should have sold Elneny. Sorted out Eddie, Nelson, Willock and AMN. The club needs to get rid of players. Despite it being preseason, our finishing looks as stale as last season.

Barca players currently on the roster shouldn't be booed for not leaving in order to help the club. It ain't their fault you over paid everybody.
what if they are bood because they've been playing like garbage for years now?
if they were playing well they wouldn't get bood. it's pretty simple i would expect a real madrid fan to understand cause yall even boo your good players.

griez didn't get bood even though everyone wanted him to leave.

what if they are bood because they've been playing like garbage for years now?
if they were playing well they wouldn't get bood. it's pretty simple i would expect a real madrid fan to understand cause yall even boo your good players.

griez didn't get bood even though everyone wanted him to leave.
When I said this about Bale, yall were writing think pieces in here about RM fans being spoiled. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Booing will always lame to me.

tumblr_p9ct9qDspy1qftb6ko2_1280.gif

giphy.gif

115m fee which United should pocket around 5m apparently

Yikes...

This is petty AF, he doesn't owe them anything at this point. No need to make it hard for him to move on after refusing his wishes already once last summer.

Would be a great move for all involved, hope Arsenal stop messing around and get Maddison done to let it happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom