⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time again my footy brethren, a new season is upon us. The last 2 seasons have been crazy, obviously due to COVID, we all had to adapt and make the best of it. The empty stadium matches weren't it all. Looking forward to what this season brings, we're already off to a crazy start with this Messi news. That's going to be a talking point for a minute. As much ****, as he has gotten for not playing for another team, a lot of people (haters) discredit him for that. I for one, always wanted to see him at Barca, for me he's synonymous with the club. That PSG bag is different tho. Ligue 1 could benefit from the exposure. I hope Bein brings back Ray and Phil for this.

Like I mentioned in the previous thread, this is going to be my last time running the football thread, I'll be stepping down at the end of the season. We can vote on who is taking over in May, I think that's a fair way to do it. But if anyone is really interested, give me a shout.

Who you repping?
Arsenal through and through, it's gonna be a long stressful season but that's my club right there. Waiting to get back to the glory days.
Victoria Concordia Crescit tatted across the belly :lol:
1628441748769.png

1628441786299.png

LETS GOOOOO

Don't forget to sign up for the fantasy league, there's a classic league and a head-to-head league. I Will set up a fantasy league for the CL when we get closer to the start.

Fantasy League

Classic League

Use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: eiaaoe

Head-to-Head League
Use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: thkb45

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom