⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy Kane
541123B9-1281-4FB9-9562-48363CB575E6.png

Hate it had to be Keane

Loyalty is great in all, but I'll more respect for Kane if he forces a move to advance his career, can't just be wasting prime years playing meaningless football

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich made six attempts between 2010 and 2016 to sign Pep Guardiola - only to get rejected every time. Guardiola believed "the hiring and firing culture was not for him", and held fears over Chelsea's 'short-termism'.

AKA "I don't ever want to be fired from a job/exposed"

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich made six attempts between 2010 and 2016 to sign Pep Guardiola - only to get rejected every time. Guardiola believed "the hiring and firing culture was not for him", and held fears over Chelsea's 'short-termism'.

AKA "I don't ever want to be fired from a job/exposed"
Uhhh what manager would want to get fired?

What makes that Bale goal crazier is that he had several bad touches with it in the box and Barta still couldn’t catch up :lol:

Bartra was never the same after this :lol:

Btw Bale was in form recently, scoring 4 in 4 at one point yet he's only played 10 minutes over 4 matches since then...

What gives Spurs fans? Mou gon Mou I guess :lol:

Bale was apart of that right flank that got destroyed by Arsenal. He’s in the doghouse until an injury or someone takes his place in the doghouse :lol: Rinse and repeat

Bartra was never the same after this :lol:

Btw Bale was in form recently, scoring 4 in 4 at one point yet he's only played 10 minutes over 4 matches since then...

What gives Spurs fans? Mou gon Mou I guess :lol:
who were the 4 goals against though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom