⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that would seal Kovacic's exit no?
if they let Kovacic go bring in SMS thats the only way it makes sense financially & football wise, you lose something defensively and gain goals so there's that.

Its hitting me now that Modric will be 33 soon, so around 2 years left

Last edited:
Belgium probably wishes they lost the first time around.
A lot of our tv analysts even before this result were frustrated after our loss about how they would've preferred the right side of the bracket and that we should've lost against England. Not a majority but not that far off either.
Pointless whining imo. England didn't play like they only wanted to lose against us but it wasn't far off either. We did the same in the first half but picked up in the second half and managed to score. It is what it is.
Whereas by defeating Brazil we have at least proven ourselves. There's not much shame in going out to France at the end of the day and for all we know Colombia or Russia could've somehow knocked us out. All the hypothetical backtracking in the Belgian sports press is useless and doesn't do us any favors.

If France win the World Cup is there a case for Kante to be golden ball winner? I think there is. He’s been great in every game played
I'd put Modric ahead. He even managed to recover the ball more than Kante apparently, at least according to our analysts. I don't recall the exact numbers that were said yesterday.
Either way there should a case for Kante's great and more importantly very consistent performances too.

Savic for 100 is ridiculous. Lazio are pigs lol

Random, but Ronaldo sure did pick a bad time to go to Juve. Kits wise lol. Hate their home kit this year. Plus I still can’t get over that badge.

10DBB67E-8A35-43DF-85EF-E7E3D6EF5B46.jpeg

I see you Hector :nerd:

Attachments

• 2B833004-7E36-42CF-9BD6-B9C525F36349.jpeg
    2B833004-7E36-42CF-9BD6-B9C525F36349.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 12
Football's coming home lads

IMG_20180628_165511.jpg

Damn it’s coming home...

ITS REALLY GOING HOME

Yikes...it really might be coming home after all

ITS COMING HOME

THEY'RE COMING HOME LADS

It's coming home lads,deal with it

572B2F7C-DA2E-4FAD-9D6F-512BCD5EC4A1.jpeg

AA2E5903-70DD-4E58-BECF-8E343E39415E.gif

IT’S COMING HOME

****, it’s really coming home. :rofl:

IT'S COMING HOME :rofl:

Its Coming Home? nffajlbeflvfnwgkfjvefnvk

Is it coming home,lads?

Footballs coming home.

It's Coming Home

It’s coming home lads

Pulling some receipts as Tommy would say... One last time, THEY’RE GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

I really don’t see the appeal some of you have with England. Unless you have ties. It’s a shame that United players play for them. I’m down to support them, but not the team. Especially since there’s a lot of players who play for Teams I hate from the PL.

And I don't quiet understand all the hatred towards England. End of the day my country didn't even make it, so I had no dog in the race/horse in the fight.

I lived their for 2 years, fell in love with the game there, etc. Lived in Germany for 4 years.. will always have a weak spot for both NTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom