⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same guy that broke the Neymar to PSG deal is saying Coutinho to Barcelona is done

(images removed)
:smokin
Wonder how we'll stack up against all these new signings from the other clubs.
I've had my eye on a framed signed shirt with the first team's signatures from the Spurs shop but I sent them an email this Wednesday to make sure Son's signature is on there and if I can get a list of the exact names of the players who signed it. For some reason Spurs' exclusive items "can't guarantee every member of the first team has signed", which is hardly a clear description.
One of my close friends just bought a framed signed Giroud shirt from the Arsenal store and none of the exclusive signature items he looked at had that description that they couldn't guarantee all signatures.
Haven't had a response yet but I'm hoping I get a good answer so I can go ahead with the purchase.

The same guy that broke the Neymar to PSG deal is saying Coutinho to Barcelona is done

giphy.webp

Where the pool boys to make sense of these Couthinho rumors

They ain't concerned b.

I guess that's that. I really hope some other winger is coming in.

Another winger would be nice for depth but we don't NEED anyone imo. Just let Martial and Rashford continue to get the games on the left side and they'll flourish, I'm truly confident in this.

I ain't mad if Barca drops 150 Millie on the best Mid in the Prem.

Klopp just needs to find a replacement.

:smokin

From being in the trenches of Inter and then loaned out to espanyol then becoming the 2nd most expensive player ever.

Lmao Liverpool fans were so confident they wouldn't have another Suarez situation.

Of course now they're just gunna act like the money is even better than "the best midfielder/player in the Prem"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom