⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, if Barca successfully pull a double for Coutinho and Dybala, they seem set to be a better side and better equipped for the long term.

Another winger would be nice for depth but we don't NEED anyone imo. Just let Martial and Rashford continue to get the games on the left side and they'll flourish, I'm truly confident in this.

Wished I shared your confidence in our wingers. Wing play is the only thing keeping me from saying we will win the league this year. Hopefully Martial and Mkhitaryan are more consistent this year and can bang in some goals.

Coutinho looking like it is going to happen. I want freakin dyabala man.

So cop next season.

Atleti has Diego coming more than likely. If they jump in the race with the money from Coutinho, their attack gets a huge boost.

If not, Man United is the only horse in the race

If we lose Coutinho it's curtains for us next season. Hope this isn't true, our fanbase is so loyal but it doesn't seem like the Fenway group clowns are loyal to us.

As much as I troll in here and like the bantz, I truly love Liverpool. Missing out on the PL in 2014 broke my heart and losing Coutinho would do the same because it seemed like we were actually building something special with Klopp.

If this Coutinho move is true, that's a huge blow to Pool. Might even be curtains for the season, in terms of winning the league.

'Pool a selling club...

They're gonna be in Europa regardless unless they get VVD to shore up that backline, can't seem them finishing above Spurs, City, Chelsea, and United as the teams all stand right now.

If Liverpool can get good defenders and a keeper with Coutinho's money it wont be that bad for them. I personally think hes a tad bit overrated but Pool still have a deep midfield and good attack.

Mane-Firmino-Salah
Lallana (injured)-Wijnaldum/Hendo
Can

Are still formidable mids and forwards. They just cant defend and drop point to bottom half teams :lol:

'Pool a selling club...

They're gonna be in Europa regardless unless they get VVD to shore up that backline, can't seem them finishing above Spurs, City, Chelsea, and United as the teams all stand right now.

As it stands, what makes United better than us?

Lukaku doesn't make you that much better buddy boy

Also, we're just as much a selling club as you.

The saddest part about it is that you clowns root for the club that bought the best player you ever showcased. A lot of you are diehard supporters of the club that took the best thing SAF ever developed. Sad!

None of this means anything until Coutinho holds up that Barça jersey.

It's funny how United fans are praying for this to happen though.

In b4 "ABU Trey"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom