⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remarkable... Look I love poo pooing the Prem & English footballers but this kid is the truth & I knew it from jump. I just hope Levy does right by this kid & helps him win trophies equal with his talent.

it was tied 1-1 when he sat cavani
yall puting all the blame on emery but PSG had plenty of chances to win the game if they took their opportunities

Nah fam. How many times have Barca sat Suarez tied 1-1 at the bernabeau with almost a whole half to go?

How many times Bayern sat Lewandowski?

Why is Lo Celso starting over a more experienced midfielder? Why wasn’t he taken off when emery saw that he wasn’t making a difference in the midfield? PSG has plenty more midfield options.

Why is Thiago sitting for “tactical decisions”?

Why didn’t Di Maria play with the recent good form he’s been in?

Draxler comes in with 3 minutes left? Down 2 goals?

Who is he saving them for? Strasbourg? :lol:

This **** is definitely Emery’s fault b. That wasn’t even Paris’ strongest side. This could have easily ended 1-1 with Paris leaving with an away goal advantage.

Emery didn’t show any sense of urgency or respect to Real Madrid. And they washed his face.

It’s cool tho. I’ve been said we weren’t winning the CL even with Neymar this season.

Last edited:
Ended up missing the game in real time but just finished watching and man,P$G didn't deserve that result tbh. They looked great and were arguably the better side for most of the match until Zizou made some changes and all the momentum went to Real. Asensio coming on was really the catalyst for unlocking the attack in the 2nd half,he was making things happen from the offset. Marcelo looked like the Marcelo of old where he plays like the best LB on the planet

Even though he didn't score,I'm sure Flo was licking his chops at the sight of Mbappe balling at the Bernebeau :lol:

Happy for my dude Ron on reaching the century mark in Europe :pimp::pimp:

Also happy that Zizou can sort of breath easier now after his subs ended up being pretty decisive for the outcome

Looking forward to the return leg in Paris,ALL of the heat's gonna be on Emery...

The biggest criticism of Emery should be not playing Di Maria imo

Dude was probably dying to show out against RM. You can't underestimate the intangible of attitude, especially in pressure situations. And Angel has that factor.

with all that said... tie isn't over
psg can win 3-1 or 2-0 at home

Last edited:

giphy.gif

:lol:
yo this is A1 acting here by ramos. deserves an oscar
ball clearly hits his arm but acts like it hit him in the stomach so he folds and falls down

he's not wrong

ball clearly hits his arm but acts like it hit him in the stomach so he folds and falls down

he's not wrong

The official missed the Modric flop, that's no question, but PSG could also have been down a man after Lo Celso who was already on a yellow committed the foul that led to the Madrid penalty but the ref didn't card him. Lannister Jr should have been sent off too.

Emery gotta go. PSG had more than enough time to address their defensive issues since the summer window. Spent more money on attackers. Diarra isn't the best solution, I'd imagine they could have done better this winter but he at least would have brought some stability in the midfield today. It was a big ask for Lo Celso. Who aside from today, has been in pretty good form. Kimpembe was okay, nothing horrible nor great from him. But the more experienced Silva would have helped, they had no leader in this game. I get why ADM and Pastore didn't start. But one of them should have came when Cavani came off

he's not wrong

RM is scust for the flops today, I even felt like I saw Kroos dive once. Refs were definitely giving some situations in RM's favor

Emery still buns tho.

What point are you trying to make PRIME PRIME ? Historically Madrid is the better team with more Liga titles & a lil more than double the CL titles. The culture within the club (especially under Perez) is completely different than Barca’s. Both clubs really are the yin & yang of football clubs.

Barca still the only club with 2 trebles doe... :smokin

I love watching this dude play. A simple move done elegantly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom