⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this garbage of a player still being linked with Arsenal? Has he done anything at all with Everton this year to warrant playing at a bigger club? Gunners need to go after a winger or center back, or a GOOD central midfielder.

Idk man, this is the first time he's been linked in a while. I don't think there is anything to it tho.

Seems a little messy and sus. Monaco and Wolves are just going to sign a bunch of Mendes' players this summer.

This is sad :smh:

Why is this garbage of a player still being linked with Arsenal? Has he done anything at all with Everton this year to warrant playing at a bigger club? Gunners need to go after a winger or center back, or a GOOD central midfielder.
hes actually had a good season with Everton and arsenal are broke bois so they can’t afford anyone else

tenor.gif

hes actually had a good season with Everton and arsenal are broke bois so they can’t afford anyone else
Hold your horses now. If Arsenal get into Champions League we'll certainly be able to afford to afford to keep Denis Suarez. Obvs no one else since we spent the current summer budget on Martinelli. But we can afford one more for sure with CL budget.

Want Memphis on the low if Lyon will sell :nerd:

I was hyped when we signed Balotelli. I genuinely thought he would be successful at Liverpool
Dude just wasn’t mature. **** if Klopp can’t get you to settle the **** down, only time could. Still have hope he’ll join a top tier team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom