⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re gonna love Danilo in Turin (if it goes through knocks on wood)

mjplsrock1.png

Yea they dropping August 29th. They doing a limited run of em with the players name and number and regularly replica versions with no name and number. Imma to cop a limited one and a replica one

shiddd, that sterling one..

tenor (11).gif

With the UAE oil/blood money backing him, Pep is gonna turn into the next Fergie and stay at City for 25 years. He absolutely loves it there. He’s extremely comfortable.... that “Pep back to manage Barça” thing bro, its over. It’s a wrap bruhv.

Gotta take this L Jape, Look how happy Pep is.... :lol:

Nah he not staying 25 years. 5 at the max so I think one more year after this year. Would love if he decided to extend again to make it a solid 10 but that’s a pipe dream

With the UAE oil/blood money backing him, Pep is gonna turn into the next Fergie and stay at City for 25 years. He absolutely loves it there. He’s extremely comfortable.... that “Pep back to manage Barça” thing bro, its over. It’s a wrap bruhv.

Gotta take this L Jape, Look how happy Pep is.... :lol:

giphy.gif

srs though he just won a trophy...do you expect him to be anything but excited?
i think he is happy at city but that doesn't mean he wants to stay there forever.
presedential elections coming up for barca...that is key

Nah he not staying 25 years. 5 at the max so I think one more year after this year. Would love if he decided to extend again to make it a solid 10 but that’s a pipe dream

Of course he’s not staying for 25 years, he’ll retire within the next 5-8 years. I was over exaggerating to make my point that Pep absolutely loves it at City and is never going to manage Barça again.

The main thing (for which you should be thrilled about) is City will be his last job. He's just so damn happy at the Etihad.

Of course he’s not staying for 25 years, he’ll retire within the next 5-8 years. I was over exaggerating to make my point that Pep absolutely loves it City and is never going to manage Barça again.

The main thing (for which you should be thrilled about) is City will be his last job. He's just so damn happy at the Etihad.
he's already said he wants to come back to barca to coach la masia
its a pipe dream of mine that he will get convinced to manage the 1st team

giphy.gif

srs though he just won a trophy...do you expect him to be anything but excited?
i think he is happy at city but that doesn't mean he wants to stay there forever.
presedential elections coming up for barca...that is key

That interview is from last week, not just now :lol:

And he has continuously said this over YEARS of interviews. He hates the culture of the media in Spain, despises it. (And I don’t blame him for feeling that way)

But ight man :lol:

Of course he’s not staying for 25 years, he’ll retire within the next 5-8 years. I was over exaggerating to make my point that Pep absolutely loves it City and is never going to manage Barça again.

Yea he does have a peace of mind here he didn’t have at Barcelona cause it was his club. Supported, played for managed the pressure was a ****ton I get why that stress would get to him and he needed that sabbatical. At Bayern clashes with the board ifrc.

Here at city the board was tailor made with him in mind and he doesn’t have that stress with us cause frankly we aren’t Barcelona :lol: so he can have that peaceful of mind of knowing if we do fail at any point he isn’t letting down his boyhood club and to an extent an entire group of people cause of how closely tied his and others Catalan identity

I really was warming up to the idea of dybala being at United. Wanted to see it.

But the terms and conditions of the swap just didn’t make sense..

Wait. Hold on now.

Tweet got deleted.

Edit: Nvm.

Anyway, I do think we see dybala in a United shirt in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom