⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

DF85B758-F21E-4FBC-A0C4-6171C5E884C0.gif

The banter at United fans on Twitter right now is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS..... I’m legit crying

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I told all you United fans that were talking about this like it was set in stone.... “BE PATIENT. RELAX. You don’t want to get your hopes up. You’re already Banter FC”

*cough* rolaholic rolaholic *cough*

But instead I was called a “hater/psk” :smh:

To the United supporters here, how would you assess Lukaku's tenure at United up to now? Both as a player and as a person (how supporters' views of him may have changed in light of comments he made regarding his potential transfer etc.)

Only teams that should wear checkers is Boavista and Croatia.....that being said, I can’t lie. The Barça kit is growing on me :lol:

Btw. United vs Juve in a CL final..... who you rooting for bro?

That’s really tough, and I’ve definitely thought about that before.

Obviously last CL season I was happy that united and both Juve were able to advance outta the group.

In the final, I feel it’s a win-win really. Now a semi final or quarter final, I think I would roll with whatever team is having the worst season domestically, so that the team with the most to gain can win.

That’s really tough, and I’ve definitely thought about that before.

Obviously last CL season I was happy that united and both Juve were able to advance outta the group.

In the final, I feel it’s a win-win really. Now a semi final or quarter final, I think I would roll with whatever team is having the worst season domestically, so that the team with the most to gain can win.

You really a fan of both teams equally? Not one more than the other?

Cause if it came between Porto vs Wolves y’all already know :lol:

You really a fan of both teams equally? Not one more than the other?

Cause if it came between Porto vs Wolves y’all already know :lol:

I try to like them equally, yes.

I will say, my united fandom came about just to spite a girl who I was dating at the time and her family of city fans, before I really got into the sport Lolol

When I started watching seriously, I started to love Juve as well.

Can’t believe this that’s great business. Imagine getting the best right back in Italy last season for 30 mil in today’s market...and also swapping danilo

Honestly wouldn’t mind pep testing out a backline of Zinchenko Laporte Walker Cancelo. I know we’ve only season walker at centerback in a back 3 with England but I think he’s capable playing centerback in a back 4

F423765A-110C-42B1-BDF0-8B3A33FA131B.gif

Just got home to see all this news about Dybala.. fun week this will be...

Can’t believe this that’s great business. Imagine getting the best right back in Italy last season for 30 mil in today’s market...and also swapping danilo

Kyle Walker has to be benched now. I need Cancelo playing at least 75% of the time.

Need him sharp for next years Euro’s

I’ll be perfectly fine with a summer transfer window of James, Bissaka, Mandzukic, Maguire, and Bruno Fernandes, along with keeping Pogba, to challenge for the prem.

Man these Firpo and Cancelo deals pain me to see. The teams that don’t even need the help getting these discount deals, though I suppose the fact they don’t “need” the help probably benefits their negotiations.

Went to the MN United game vs Timbers today @nomadicsole21 noskey noskey , think it was the fourth time I’ve seen Timbers and the first time Valeri hasn’t scored...

Allianz Field in Minnesota might be the best stadium in MLS. Will definitely be back!
842E3E77-14DD-489D-B009-C1DAB6B4DEC2.jpeg

0957D0EE-CAEA-48C0-803D-B08FB70479CA.jpeg

(Can’t seem to upload the video of the winning pen)
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but, please, Providence Park is still the best stadium in the MLS :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom