⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year has been quite a rollercoaster of emotions

This x 100

The start of the season had become as depressing as any period post-fergie only to reach the highest of highs since Fergie retired under Ole...

Ole has become teflon to me right now,give the man the job officially ASAP

Ole really went to Paris down 2-0 on aggregate without his best players and a squad full of kids and broke French and Qatari hearts...

tenor.gif

Rashford was cool af with the penalty, the penalty could have gone either way i personally wouldn't have given it.

neymar in... if you know what i mean
Ney's sister should be flown out to Paris for her bday every year so NeyNey doesn't have to miss games. Much cheaper than golden boy hurting his ankle on the pitch and his **** in the bed.

Are you happy Armada Armada ? Your VAR did this.

I’ve said before it’s only as good as the ref is competent. It’ll minimize error but not eliminate it cause it’s impossivle to eliminate human error when it’s still a human making a judgment off what they see. It’s still a net positive for the game.

I should be asking y’all that thought VAR would takw all the controversy and fun out the game if y’all are happy :lol:

“I don’t know what the corner flag has done
to anyone...”

Can’t lie I laughed, even in this very stressful situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom