⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I’m not an expert like some of y’all, especially you die hard MU fans, but dude didn’t look good. Sure it was his CL debut with 10 minutes or so to go, but dude had a couple bad turnovers. Props for the hustle, no doubt.

:rofl:

For me, that wasn't a penalty. But more importantly, PSG bottled it in the R16 for a 3rd year in a row. This goes beyond the manager that they have/had. MBappe was rather poort this game, especially considering the form he has been in. Cavani should have gotten on earlier, they had no real aerial threat

Think I've found my new avy

D1AoivAX0AM-01-.jpg:large

Fred was the best player of the game imo

Literally didn’t make a mistake all day. Held the ball, made so many key stops on defense, he showed his quality and potential today.

Not sure what led to him playing even after the regime change but if he did indeed play well today, he should begin getting playing time regularly so he can develop a rhythm.

Fred was a beast at Shaktar & even more so in European competition. I hope Ole starts playing him regularly.

Still buzzing fam. McTominay and Fred were HUGE today. Class performance.

Iceman and Smalldini hanging on to Mbappe for dear life. Luke Shaw was immense too.

What a game.

I dont wanna hear anymore of this nonsense of PSG being an elite European squad. Them boys crumbled faster than a Jenga tower with a piece missing.
You can't sit here and tell me that league doesn't matter. These boys are barely tested throughout the season beating water bottlers like Evian 5-0 but come up against real quality sides and get they asses smacked and sent back to the kitchen. They come up against a depleted United side and can't close the deal on their home turf. And that isn't the first time. This squad is blue balls personified.

I didn’t watch the game but oh my gosh.

Lukaku officially back.

And Ole is 100% deserving of being the manager

Happy for Lukaku, just a few weeks ago pundits were talking about shipping him out to Wolves or some mid table club

Also ESPN FC sucks as a show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom