⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was psk who said it wasn’t a farmers league

He also said de ligt tackled like a prom queen
Yet every top club wants him and he just captained Ajax to beat Madrid in the champions league at 19

He also said Barca should sell dembele and Malcom was better

And flyeed is a MAGA deplorable :lol:

I forgot why I even used that “can’t call it a farmers league.” I think it was because Lyon held their own against Barca, or because some other French side did well. Idk, I don’t remember.

I like the prem, I truly do. I watch united play whenever I can. But I don’t like this idea that a lot of the mid table prem teams could finish top 4/win other leagues titles. It’s not something that is said in here, but moreso what I read on Twitter, or hear from people in real life.

Everton is not playing a full la liga/serie a/bundesliga schedule and winning the league. I refuse to believe that lol

This type of rhetoric is stupid to me, considering that in European play, Spainish clubs have been the most dominant.

And yes Trey, the prem has played acceptionally well in the CL this season, better than any league. But where was this over the past 6-7 seasons with the exception of Liverpool making the final last season?

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi i agree with trey, you ignoring the current standing of the leagues. Your stats are dated. But what do you expect? The best managers in the world (most) have all taken their talents to England. Makes sense that the quality of football has increased as a result.

I forgot why I even used that “can’t call it a farmers league.” I think it was because Lyon held their own against Barca, or because some other French side did well. Idk, I don’t remember.

I like the prem, I truly do. I watch united play whenever I can. But I don’t like this idea that a lot of the mid table prem teams could finish top 4/win other leagues titles. It’s not something that is said in here, but moreso what I read on Twitter, or hear from people in real life.

Everton is not playing a full la liga/serie a/bundesliga schedule and winning the league. I refuse to believe that lol

This type of rhetoric is stupid to me, considering that in European play, Spainish clubs have been the most dominant.

And yes Trey, the prem has played acceptionally well in the CL this season, better than any league. But where was this over the past 6-7 years, with the exception of Liverpool making the final last season?
You said it after psg won at Old Trafford. Even though at the time, one was top of their league and the other was in either 5 or 6

Word.

And given the context, since having Ole take over the club, United has been the best side in England. The W-L-D column reflects that. They were 5th or 6th at the time because of all the turmoil under Mourinho and trying to makeup the gap.

I hope we can notch a couple goals within the hour of the match so we can take auba and mkhi off early to rest them for sunday. Would be nice to get Nketiah some burn and suarez some minutes too

It's a shame how injuries set him back so much, I really wanted to see him in Germany. I think he can do better than the MLS.

I hope it burns his soul seeing the success after he left along with all the toxicity around the club he nurtured.

It looks like he'll be falling upwards somehow though...

Mendes really is the GOAT if he manages to get him the job as his stock is at an all time low and after his last 3 stops ending in shambles

but wait there's more

Like I said, Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles “speaking things into existence “ skills are trash....

THEY’RE ****** TRASH BRO

As sources are trash, y'all know who has real sources quote them whether or proves my point or not

Coupé It Coupé It you told me Juve was the best team in the world

Last edited:
Yea Muller being upset over getting retired prematurely after backing and talking up the decision to exile Ozil just a few months back is poetic,**** that guy...

:rofl::rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

Picturing dude watching Pogs and Evra in the Glazer box turning up with this face in the stands has me

2f1cca40774f16720b3fbfb6a5060d45_crop_exact.jpg

As sources are trash

Coupé It Coupé It you told me Juve was the best team in the world

In November, yes I did. Then I said Barça was. Best team in the world is always an ongoing debate, it’s like Football power rankings.

I’m allowed to change my mind due to recent evidence - Just like you’re allowed to change your mind due to recent evidence/reports....

All you have to do here Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles is be like “oh damn, Mourinho really might go Madrid, I hope he doesn’t” instead of denying the reports until to your eyes bleed.

P.S. - I also said Madrid would be lucky to make it past Ajax in January, where’s that credit since you want to pull cards :lol:

So Madrid is falling apart now? Apparently Ramos and Floren got into it in the locker room after the Ajax loss and Floren threatened to kick Ramos to the curb, he replied with “Pay me and i’ll be out.”

The ugly past is rearing its head (6 coaches in 2 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom