⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the PL teams trying to put some respek on the league's name in Europe and then Arsenal goes out and does this :rofl:
Bro we scored a goal against Rennes! All we need to do is win by 2 and not let them score twice in London and we're good :nerd: Mustafi, Kos and Cech will be lock down defense :pimp:

ArsenLOL :rofl::rofl:

Saw so many Gooners talking mad reckless about fans celebrating the comeback in Paris yesterday as their guys are about to get bounced out of Europa by a feeder club :lol:

Can't wait for Lingard to turn their stadium into his own personal nightclub again Sunday

ArsenLOL :rofl::rofl:

Can't wait for Lingard to turn their stadium into his own personal nightclub again Sunday
Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.jpg
:smh: I hate lingard so much

'Real Madrid prepare the imminent dismissal of Solari and the return of Jose Mourinho'

Oh man that's gonna be all sorts of fun...

Can finally enjoy the toxic one's ****show at another top club without being emotionally invested :lol:

im surprised they are doing it so early

Me too....

I would have expected FLO to at least wait until the season is over. But apparently he’s been in his feelings so much that his temper tantrum has given way to rationality.

Solari at the very least deserves to be appointed Castilla coach again, the DISRESPECT. This is on Flo not him, now Solari has lost two RM jobs due to Flo’s incompetence :smh:

double subs for chelsea. keep pedro on please he's fiending for another goal. willian-CHO on the last sub Sarri plz

Gerard Romero is parroting the Mou to Real pt 2 news,one of the best connected Spanish journo's in footy

Really seems like the media have been briefed...

Never thought I'd see Florentino so desperate so fast, Ramos must really be on his way out in that case.

Hope Bossa Birdman jr at least gets to go out on loan

what is he supposed to do though?
they froze him out of the club

Think I remember reading that they brought him back into the squad a few weeks back not long after the winter window but I could be mistaken, just hilarious and so on brand given the context though :lol::lol:

Gerard Romero is parroting the Mou to Real pt 2 news,one of the best connected Spanish journo's in footy

Really seems like the media have been briefed...

Never thought I'd see Florentino so desperate so fast, Ramos must really be on his way out in that case.

Hope Bossa Birdman jr at least gets to go out on loan

Think I remember reading that they brought him back into the squad a few weeks back not long after the winter window but I could be mistaken, just hilarious and so on brand given the context though :lol::lol:
Tuchel tried but the evil boss man shut that down

what is he supposed to do though?
they froze him out of the club

Tuchel tried but the evil boss man shut that down

Exactly, FACTS.

Tuchel definitely would have played Rabiot but the PSG board have also been all up in their feelings.

They could have used Rabiot yesterday too, maybe they wouldn’t have made such stupid mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom