⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is legit disgraceful. This isn’t even an opening bid, this is like them directly telling Pogba “we don’t really want you at all and only value you at €70M”. To think they wasted multiple people’s time to actually make that offer and force someone on the United side to formally say no.

It’s a tactic imo. The two Spanish clubs are the biggest culprits. Submit a bid you know will get declined to unsettle the player (reason why Pogba didn’t play against Milan). Player sees that the club is formally trying to get him so now he starts agitating for a move more aggressively ie hands in transfer request goes on strike etc.

It’s a tactic imo. The two Spanish clubs are the biggest culprits. Submit a bid you know will get declined to unsettle the player (reason why Pogba didn’t play against Milan). Player sees that the club is formally trying to get him so now he starts agitating for a move more aggressively ie hands in transfer request goes on strike etc.
this is a false narrative
pogba wants to leave your club. that's a fact
it's crazy you are blaming real madrid for him being unsettled when you hired and backed mouriho for 3 years. i wonder if that had anything to do with it?
or maybe the pc racism he gets in every headline in england.

pogba is a grown *** man making a decision on his career. stop acting like he's so brainless and impressionable.
pogba gave yall asses a 2nd chance and failed to make the champions league. is it any wonder why he wants to go to madrid?

this is 100% united's fault.

you know how many other clubs put in bids on other players?
the big 2 are the only ones they talk about cause it's the big 2.

we need a live look at heggsy heggsy right now :nerd: :lol:
I’m happy haha...£85m for him, lol.

Good player. Wish him well, gonna be hard to replace but not at all irreplaceable.

Ake for £75m? Fair play to Bournemouth, playing the same game we did. Didn’t expect anything less. Would love that signing. But won’t happen.

Player sees that the club is formally trying to get him so now he starts agitating for a move more aggressively ie hands in transfer request goes on strike etc.

it's crazy you are blaming real madrid for him being unsettled when you hired and backed mouriho for 3 years. i wonder if that had anything to do with it?

pogba is a grown *** man making a decision on his career. stop acting like he's so brainless and impressionable.
pogba gave yall asses a 2nd chance and failed to make the champions league. is it any wonder why he wants to go to madrid?

You right, he decided to sign a contract to be at Man United for five years.

I completely understand him wanting to go to Madrid. The facts of the matter are they can’t afford him though and have prioritized other players ahead of him, and he still has a contract with United.

Plenty of teams put in lowball bids, but it seems Real and Barca put in some of the most egregious lowballs. Tbf tho, Barca lowballed Betis and ended up with Firpo so I guess I can’t blame em there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom