⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dybala isn't playing the same advanced position he used with CR & Mandzukic occupying those spaces, not to mention Allegri didn't play him much early in the season, 130 is crazy tho we need to start referring to Italian Delusion in the same vein as English Tax

Last edited:
Its always looked like Allegri doesn't seem to rate him like that

Italian delusion is def on the same level as the English tax

That's market price for Dybala, question obviously is he worth that price? I don't think he's capable of leading a team to glory. He's more a piece to add to a good team. It would be an abject failure in acquiring him expecting him to carry the scoring load.

None of those sources are very reputable. :lol: Gotta love the winter silly season click bait ish.

MD is reporting Barca turned down an offer to take Mortata on loan but it's not Edu Polo reporting it so :rolleyes. This writer's the one that sits with the CEO & the publisher of MD behind bart to the right. The 3 are always together in those seats.

They lannisterinho stories are funny. There's one saying he's called bart 5 times begging, pleading, & even crying to come back to Camp Nou.

These mash ups are so ugly, that they're nice.

Love this lil guy... :smokin:lol:

Samper & Vermaelen trained with the first team this morning. They're apparently both in the final stages of their recovery/rehab.

Vermaelen's contract ends at the conclusion of this campaign & will not be offered an extension.

rolaholic rolaholic so Isco is not top class?? Ok....
I rate him and would have him at United with a quickness but top class is interchangeable with WC for me and I don't think he's shown enough to be considered world class yet.

I thought he'd flourish this season buteamz hasn't and has been left out of the squad often under the last managers.

Still think he'd be a good addition for the right team,just hope it's not in England

Coutinho just is the icing on what has been terrible purchases over at Barca. When it comes to front office management, it's important to be financially responsible yet able to flex financial muscle when necessary.

Dybala should be around 100 mill. Like PSK said he'd be an integral piece in a club but I dont feel like he can lead a team by himself. Any club that adds a player of Dybala's caliber will definitely be a favorite to win a domestic cup and even UCL. With elite GKs and defenders creeping up to the 80 mill mark, I dont see how anything around 100-120 is too much for Dybala.

Well at least Monaco's trying to not die. Hope Thierry can guide them into safety sooner rather than later, would hate to see Monaco get relegated.

fag49d1pbt921.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom