⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
United will finish in 6th or lower if this is true.

You were right sonoftony sonoftony . You said it was just gonna Maguire during the Dybala fiasco. :lol:

Knew it :lol:

I expect we finish 5th or 6th. It all depends on how the young cats and new signings respond to Ole. Good thing we'll see whats up this weekend :pimp:

**** the proud boys and **** the MLS for equating anti-fascist imagery with fascists and racists.

they won't adopt an open system but hey, fascist ultras sound cool :lol:

DqXmHclXQAIVFIc.jpg

Best Italian club unlike that phony Piemonte Calcio

Not sure if posted in the previous thread

Neat

2.65m isn’t even that high, but cool video. Saw it last week.

Now this video of Ronaldo and Pepe heading the ball on a 10 foot high field goal post is crazy :sick:

personally i dont think united need anymore signings, defense was a huge problem and they spent to fix it, not saying theyre gonna win the league but i think they're gonna do a lot better this year

My man Coupé It Coupé It repping Portugal FC. Let see how Nuno does with his second season in the PL. The club has been busy enough in the transfer market. With the amount of Portuguese players, is there a Wolves following in Portugal?

The new sponsor for the league cup this year....yea I’m just gonna keep referring to it as the league cup like always

9CC1AE67-B9D2-4B80-9CC5-B0D259110327.png

EDIT correction this is for the EFL trophy not EFL cup two different competitions. EFL trophy for league one and league 2 sides. Got em confused lol

Last edited:
My man Coupé It Coupé It repping Portugal FC. Let see how Nuno does with his second season in the PL. The club has been busy enough in the transfer market. With the amount of Portuguese players, is there a Wolves following in Portugal?

Oh yea definitely. Wolves have a crazy amount of Portuguese fans now. Wolves will headline the papers too sometimes. Even my dad pays attention to them.

The crazy thing is Porto, Sporting, and Benfica fans getting along now because of Wolves. :lol:

So yea Wolves definitely gained fans and at the very least Portuguese people are paying attention.

As for Wolves, we had a good window and I’m really looking forward to the season and Europa. But from an objective point of view I honestly think Wolves will be challenging United for 6th place.

#WOLFGANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom