⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i was excited to see that ESPN was putting some of these international games on ESPN3 since i can stream that

So of course i was like maybe i can watch the italy game today!! NOPE ESPN+......

My heritage is italain so thats my squad but idk how i feel about these kits. I actually love most of it...but that collar...it just looks out of place

19405134-7547195-image-m-31_1570466919268.jpg

I like the idea, just need to see the execution

1570904790352.jpeg

not yet Leão....even if Mendes just became your agent. That price has got to be over €60 million now tho.

Last edited:
I was actually looking at those the other day :lol:

I’m thinking France or Belgium but I don’t even know. I’m gonna wait until final squads are chosen and it gets closer to the tournament

Like noskey noskey said. Bet the field for ANYONE but ENGLAND.

Guaranteed you’ll win money!!! (Those clams aren’t winning a tournament, I’d bet my life on it)

The fact England are second (in the odds) makes me believe these MFers are flat out stupid.

So bet against England as much as possible. Those bums ain’t winning. It’s easy moneyyyy :lol:

Plus those odds will decrease, better now than when the tournament starts.

Isco’s situation is weird. Had his appendix removed and hasn’t been the same since. As for him making just 3 appearances this season, he’s been injured, but he also has been trash when he has played. I’d loan him somewhere first before selling though because his value can’t get much lower than it is right now, and could definitely go up.

If the 20-25m figure is accurate, I’ve warmed up to the idea of getting Eriksen for either than or a free in the summer. I admittedly haven’t seen him play much outside of the CL (where he doesn’t really impress,) but he’d instantly become one of our better mids and give us more depth to compete for la liga.

Isco’s situation is weird. Had his appendix removed and hasn’t been the same since. As for him making just 3 appearances this season, he’s been injured, but he also has been trash when he has played. I’d loan him somewhere first before selling though because his value can’t get much lower than it is right now, and could definitely go up.
Isco is one of the players I think has missed CR7’s leadership the most. A lot others too but him especially.

CR7 would not have allowed Isco to become so out of shape and lazy. He’d was always setting the standard in training and he’d never allow that laziness from his teammates.

CR7 Put pressure on everybody in training and on the pitch. But CR7 was always on Isco’s ***, Isco probably didn’t like it but CR7 got the best out of Isco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom