⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, my B :lol:. That’s dope y’all hittin’ Wembley. For some reason, never messed with Londres like that. I’m in Europe three times a year for holiday, gotta line up March for ‘20.

Speaking of catching up on the thread, jape jape , Thierry Henry Thierry Henry and I were chatting about “Regele’s” boy during the U-21 Euro. Ianis gonna be a star and certainly make pops proud in Romania.

@Diego Pasta, where you at in NJ? @flyeed, mastamind89 mastamind89 and I were working on a NT footy summit in NYC.

アミーゴ アミーゴ is hosting a DC summit Aug. 3rd

champcruthik champcruthik tried to go there with my shorty on a Saturday night and it was packed. Ended up going to the Puerto Rican spot in Montclair by the art museum. I've heard a lot of good things bout Pete's, I like La Cocina though. everything is always on point there

The women should definitely get paid what deserve. I really hope they keep their heels on Cordero's neck so they can force real change in the Fed

I will say that Rapinoe cutting Cordero slack during the speech did not go well with me. This man has done NOTHING since he's been in office except create unnecessary cash-grab tournaments and needs to be dragged for it.

"I'm jus 'mirin that *** bro don't mind me" :lol:

D_M-72QWwAA3p73

the women generate more revenue than the men from what i've heard...shouldn't even be a question

Who decides what the national teams get paid? The American federation? I know the women's team sued them but no updates on what's going on.

Someone said its better that the federation settles this outta court, the team has too much leverage right now, they're definitely getting their money

y'all forgot the Federation got other lawsuits pending right? :lol:

These are a few I'm aware of:

Great thread by this guy.

Should d league champions get paid more than the worst nba players?

Am I wrong for looking at it like this?
If I am i’ll Apologize in advance.

That’s the whole point. Why should we consider women professionals any less professional than a male? It’s less about current viewership data and more about the values society holds which lead to why people aren’t watching.

So, with no judgment, I wonder why you don’t watch women’s sports?

That’s the whole point. Why should we consider women professionals any less professional than a male? It’s less about current viewership data and more about the values society holds which lead to why people aren’t watching.

So, with no judgment, I wonder why you don’t watch women’s sports?
I didn’t say they weren’t professionals
Moreso the product they put it out isn’t as good
D league players are professionals ...just not as good which is why they don’t get paid as much.

And I don’t watch women’s soccer cause barca takes all my time. I barely have enough time to watch American football and basketball

Have you watched women’s club football?
I couldn’t even find a match if I wanted to

And you can’t just disregard the lack of viewership...that’s literally the reason why they get paid less.

So do you think the LA spark (if they won the championship) should get paid more than the lakers players because they didn’t make the playoffs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom