⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said my man, very well said. Salute. I agree with almost everything. Hazard definitely has always has a tendency to drift away. It’s always been extremely puzzling to me.

He’s always been so inconsistent in the EPL, and extremely prone to disappearing in the CL. Those were my other concerns as well.
Thanks, brotha. Got one more thing for you while we discussing the state of RM. Why the hell did we sell Marcos Llorente to Atleti of all places, and for only 40M euros? If you asked me, would much rather have parted with Casemiro for a way higher fee than allow Llorente to play for our crosstown rivals. I don't always cape for Brazucas. In this case, Casemiro has peaked as a player. His passing will never be quality. Whereas Marcos has barely scratched the surface as long as he can manage to stay fit and on the pitch. Similarly controversial, I'd rather have Ndombele than Pogba for half the price. Dead ***.

Edit:
Curious to get your opinion, and others as well. Coppin' my Selecao kits tonight, yellow and white. Couldn't resist. Need helping deciding between Dani Alves, Richarlison, Coutinho and Gabby Jesus. Have to pick two. For context, I own the purple City Jesus from 2017-18 and a blue Phil from '18 WC. Thinking to go yellow #GoodCrazy and white Richarlison. With '19 CA patches.

Last edited:
Jack Warner is one of the biggest scumbags in the history of the universe.
Have you picked up "Red Card" by Ken Bensinger. Great read. Goes into detail about corruption in the sport, especially in regards to Jack Warner and Chuck Blazer. Man's would steal from his own mother :smh:.

Thanks, brotha. Got one more thing for you while we discussing the state of RM. Why the hell did we sell Marcos Llorente to Atleti of all places, and for only 40M euros? If you asked me, would much rather have parted with Casemiro for a way higher fee than allow Llorente to play for our crosstown rivals. I don't always cape for Brazucas. In this case, Casemiro has peaked as a player. His passing will never be quality. Whereas Marcos has barely scratched the surface as long as he can manage to stay fit and on the pitch. Similarly controversial, I'd rather have Ndombele than Pogba for half the price. Dead ***.

Edit:
Curious to get your opinion, and others as well. Coppin' my Selecao kits tonight, yellow and white. Couldn't resist. Need helping deciding between Dani Alves, Richarlison, Coutinho and Gabby Jesus. Have to pick two. For context, I own the purple City Jesus from 2017-18 and a blue Phil from '18 WC. Thinking to go yellow #GoodCrazy and white Richarlison. With '19 CA patches.

Danny Alves, he’s the only certifiable legend between all of them (so far).

Well said champ.

Glad Zizou is back on mainly because he respeks Navas’ name and he isn’t a push over to the rest of the board up top.

And to add to the weight thing.

Hey man that Mexicano Con un pansa knocked out that British dude recently so all fair hahaha

Well said champ.

Glad Zizou is back on mainly because he respeks Navas’ name and he isn’t a push over to the rest of the board up top.
Thanks, man. I genuinely enjoy choppin' it up with y'all. This thread helps keep me sane. In the midst of working 25 shifts in 26 days. Gonna drop ignorant bread in August on holiday. Got my eye on the Greek islands but wifey misses the fam in Brasil, so let's see what happens.

If it helps anybody’s ego Messi won the ESPY for best international player. Zlatan (obviously) won best MLS player

To me it's a disgrace. I am glad everyone is giving them heat for it. Think of the nations that made a run in the hex to reach a world cup. Most recently Panama made a run. Under the new format they dont make the Hex.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-wo...mexico-straight-to-hex-in-new-concacaf-format

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbym...nnouncement-mens-world-cup-2022/#4ad9fa70145c

gotta be the dumbest ish ever....... the top 6 rated teams make it to a hex? let teams play there way in the rounds to get in... usa and mexico play against top teams in the world thru out the years ..... some of the lesser teams lucky to get a team against a world class team.... these new rules are horrible

West Ham in for Haller. Still think United should have jumped on him as Lukakus replacement.

Frankfurt want 40 mil

West Ham in for Haller. Still think United should have jumped on him as Lukakus replacement.

Frankfurt want 40 mil
His aerial prowess will be suitable for any Premier League club especially for 40 mill. If he was English with that build he'd be going for 80+ mill. That's not even considering his assist contributions either.

Right when i had a nightmare i was rockn barca socks and was on my way to cop a barca jersey :sick: what a nightmare. Woke up with cold sweats to this.

Griez is licking his chops for a classico game to score and celebrate. Licking his chops i tell ya :smh:

Ya consider this signing bigger than Hazard signing to Real. Excluding de jong from this convo.

175EC87F-5A11-4ADF-B87A-E0A1616803B7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom