⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griez is licking his chops for a classico game to score and celebrate. Licking his chops i tell ya :smh:

Ya consider this signing bigger than Hazard signing to Real. Excluding de jong from this convo.
they are two different players... but imo equally talented in their own respect.
I know I been dogging on hazard but i’ve Always said he’s the most talented player in the prem

Griez has produced a lot for atleti especially when you consider how defensive they are.
The thing about griez is you can put him in all 3 positions up front, he works his *** off defensively, and is also great in the air.
Messi and griez is gonna scary cause his movement off the ball is superb.

We’ll see how the season goes cause hazard has never been paired with this level of talent either. He’s had to carry Chelsea like a lite version of what Messi does.

Last edited:
next season is going to be a lot of fun

Dembele - griez - Messi
Frenkie-busquets-Arthur
Alba - titi - pique - semedo

Last edited:
To champs points about RM. I think it all comes down to Zidane. Everyone says he doesn't play with a #10. Well what if he did? And i love Vinicius and do not want to see him end up with like Isco or Asensio (tons of talent but can't get into the team). But he is 19 and i don't know if coming in as a sub some times will necessarily stunt his growth. What if the kid is fine with playing outside right instead of left and takes that spot as a starter?

I have tons of questions about the line ups with Benz vs Jovic and Marcelo vs Mendy are they selling Celballos, Isco, Vasquez, Mariano, Bale or Asensio? Will Rodrygo get any playing time how about Brahim?

The talent is there. It's up to Zidane to make it fit. And as cliche as it sounds....if they win games...no one will care.

Atleti just sent out communication saying Barça agreed terms with Griezzman before July 1st and theyre demanding to be paid 200M for his transfer :wow:

Atleti ain’t getting more money..
Unless a contract was signed, which it wasn’t, Then there’s no issue.
Also, if griezmann was already a Barca player before July, why did they fine griez for not showing up to preseason.

Atleti trying to save face. Just gonna end up looking foolish like barca after the Neymar transfer

Had to look up his side of the story cause his frustration with the club came out of nowhere to me. He felt he was over worked after his injury and is was annoyed with the lack of signings this summer...
Can't speak to being "over worked" but he's not the caliber of player that should be upset about signings. Dude is washed.

Was listening to that sqwaka (sp?) podcast and they made a very valid point...

“When do we start questioning Barca’s transfer approach?” In terms of the players putting pressure on their current clubs to sell them, force through move. Griezman is just another on a long list of players who have done some shady ish to push through a move. For a club with such a high moral compass I feel like this isn’t talked about enough

Atletico are out here tripping bro. They can demand 200 all they want but they won’t get it. The release clause was paid for. He’s already a Barça player. That’s it. Done. Finito. Maybe be on.

De Ligt is official now. Griezmann too. Finally.

Now wth is going on with Bruno Fernandes :lol:

Atletico behaving like Barca when they lost Neymar. It shouldn't be the clubs fault that players aspire to play for such a prestigious club opposed to where they're at currently. Who dreams of playing for Atletico?

Wait so a team can just deposit a players release clause and that's that? The only thing that can stop it is if the player doesn't wanna go?

The legend Peter Crouch has retired from football as of today. The only good thing about Stoke's existence, and he will be remember for bantz as much as his stunners and golazos and his wife. I hope and pray he ends up a commentator for NBC Sports next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom