⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so a team can just deposit a players release clause and that's that? The only thing that can stop it is if the player doesn't wanna go?

Yup. A release clause is not a negotiation. If the player agrees to it and it’s paid in full... it’s over with.

That’s why I don’t understand why Atleti are trying to fight this.

Yup. A release clause is not a negotiation. If the player agrees to it and it’s paid in full... it’s over with.

That’s why I don’t understand why Atleti are trying to fight this.
atleti is saying everything was agreed upon when he's release clause was at 200 back in march, the day after juve knocked them out the CL.

The animosity is good, atleti need to have some type of energy for barca

atleti is saying everything was agreed upon when he's release clause was at 200 back in march, the day after juve knocked them out the CL.

The animosity is good, atleti need to have some type of energy for barca

If a contract wasn’t signed, it’s a non issue.

I’m not saying you are doing this but people need to stop clutching their pearls like other clubs don’t talk to players agents and entourages before hand

I’m not saying you are doing this but people need to stop clutching their pearls like other clubs don’t talk to players agents and entourages before hand

"The Atlético de Madrid has documents that confirm that a contract between Barça and Griezmann was signed on March 9. The club will go to the end"

"Atlético de Madrid disturbed the attitude of Òscar Grau to the meeting"

If atletico actually produce the documents they claim to have this could get spicy

I could careless about the morals or facts of the case, but the two clubs have been way too lovey dovey for my taste.

I'm all for Atleti going after Barca if they have proof. Not gonna let the dumbasses at Barca and a Harlem Globetrotters wannabe get away with this.

:lol:
everyone is really salty with this move
almost as bad as when neymar came to barca

what is barca getting away with exactly?

Cerezo says “We Got Receipts, Fam”

Attachments

• 2B8F5FCC-DF1F-477A-B076-FE0BE682AB68.png
    2B8F5FCC-DF1F-477A-B076-FE0BE682AB68.png
    888.7 KB · Views: 13
It doesn’t matter y’all are still gonna lose la liga either way
80 mill or not

Here’s some info on benficas schedule while in the states for anybody in the Bay Area and east coast that are interested.

Mission is to get to rui costa!!! Then I’ll settle for Ruben Dias

https://www.slbenfica.pt/en-us/agor...ol-icc-benfica-afirma-dimensao-global-nos-eua

Can't believe the prices for this upcoming ICC match vs Chivas. And they're still advertising it with pictures of Jonas and Joao Felix!!

For reference, the ticket prices are more than the Barca vs AC Milan match I watched last year. At least that match had some stars/future star players

Can't believe the prices for this upcoming ICC match vs Chivas. And they're still advertising it with pictures of Jonas and Joao Felix!!

For reference, the ticket prices are more than the Barca vs AC Milan match I watched last year. At least that match had some stars/future star players

People will never learn. That’s why they’re still charging the prices because idiots will still buy them. whatever.

All these years I’ve never once went to an icc game. Refuse to pay those prices and getting all the way down to levis is a pain. But My buddies and I snuck into candlestick when Madrid and Barca came in like 2008 and 2009. I woulda paid since messi and Ronaldo and the other stars did play a good amount.

People will never learn. That’s why they’re still charging the prices because idiots will still buy them. whatever.

All these years I’ve never once went to an icc game. Refuse to pay those prices and getting all the way down to levis is a pain. But My buddies and I snuck into candlestick when Madrid and Barca came in like 2008 and 2009. I woulda paid since messi and Ronaldo and the other stars did play a good amount.

I ended up getting good seats last year for $80 on Ticketmaster last year. Wasn't too bad, but maybe I got lucky; those same seats are $150 for this upcoming match :lol:

Oh, and having 1 PM matches at Levis is the WORST. Unless you're sitting in the area under the shade of the club seats, be ready to be cooked alive by direct sunlight. No idea why these stadiums in sunny California don't have any form of covering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom