⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Conte’s 3-5-2 look funny style. #TrabajoFacil

RM RN:
giphy.gif

Anthony Taylor just gave 2 yellows to Vidal for protesting for a pen :lol: :smh:

Looked close to what got called for Real earlier so I get the protest, still wild how fast he got the 2 yellows in immediate succession though unless he was cursing him out or something

Poignant moments of silence before each of the late CL matches

Real - Inter

20201125_155338.jpg

Ajax - Midtjylland

20201125_155339.jpg

Bayern - Salzburg

20201125_155342.jpg

'Pool - Atalanta

20201125_155343.jpg

Porto - Marseille

20201125_160231.jpg

Atleti - Lokomotiv Moscow

20201125_160027.jpg

Last edited:
One of the greatest to ever play the game. A truly sad day.
Such a damn legend man. How he put mediocre teams on his back to win trophies is insane. Those Napoli and Argentina teams weren’t great but Diego literally carried them to glory.

My pops has always said what Maradona did, no other football player will come close. He loved Maradona so much.

Plus that game against England, hand of god and the best goal ever scored minutes apart. Maradona willed the team and the country - put it on his back.

England and Argentina had just been a war in the falklands couple years before and the tensions were ridiculous.

RIP KING 🇦🇷

The man put the national team on his back for that 1986 World Cup. For me, that is why he was better than Pele. Pele played with some of the greatest players Brazil has ever had.

Just rewatched that Vidal bit and he actually made contact/bumped into the ref. Just can't be doing that, despite how light the contact was.

My pops is a wreck, he’s the same age as Maradona. He was a Maradona super fan, everybody was rooting for Diego in the 80’s except for Brazil and England. He loved Maradona and Platini, those were his guys.

This is like Kobe dying to me, I told him I know exactly how he feels. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom