⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
be real

Is this backline really any better than when we had Phil Jones, Bailey, Chris Smalling running around out there?

Nah they was next level ***. It ain’t that bad. We do need to go back in the market for another CB though.

Wow Everton drew :wow: I literally turned it off after the Richarlison miss.

Makes it easier if we do drop points at Anfield tmrw.

Might as well give us the trophy now bludd >D 🇵🇹 🇵🇹 luisfigo luisfigo

1612663291161.png

Just watched the highlights for manU game. We efn neeed baily in. There was absolutely no passion in the back line. None! Bailey fights for the BADGE

Might as well give us the trophy now bludd >D 🇵🇹 🇵🇹 luisfigo luisfigo

1612663291161.png

Looking at that graphic couple things.
1. :lol::lol: Andre Gomes
2. WTF is a pizzi.
3. Dias the only cb :sick::stoneface: in all that attacking talent has me worried
4. Andre Silva is on fire.
5. I’m just hearing about this gonçalves guy from sporting. Apparently he’s tearing it up the liga like nobody has since Bruno.
6. When the euros roll around and everyone is in form like they are now, santos can’t go wrong with the lineup.
7. Thinking about putting some money on them to win before their odds improve because experts catch on and realize that England are a joke and then there’s de boer. I’m not a gambler so where does one go about putting money on them?

Looking at that graphic couple things.
1. :lol::lol: Andre Gomes
2. WTF is a pizzi.
3. Dias the only cb :sick::stoneface: in all that attacking talent has me worried
4. Andre Silva is on fire.
5. I’m just hearing about this gonçalves guy from sporting. Apparently he’s tearing it up the liga like nobody has since Bruno.
6. When the euros roll around and everyone is in form like they are now, santos can’t go wrong with the lineup.
7. Thinking about putting some money on them to win before their odds improve because experts catch on and realize that England are a joke and then there’s de boer. I’m not a gambler so where does one go about putting money on them?

1) Yea Gomes might not make the team but he’s been decent this year whenever I’ve had a chance to watch Everton. Regardless he wouldn’t start.

2) I’ll never forget “WTF is a Pizzi” from Verde :lol:

3) If Dias could resurrect the career of John Stones, we should be okay. :lol: Yes it’s worrisome but we all know Santos will have Pepe next to Dias. And honestly, I’m okay with that.

4) About time André - still rather play Leão, way more versatile.

5) Scary

6) 💯

7) IDK I don’t bet, I just like looking at odds and stuff to see how stupid people are. But I’d make the same bet, sooner rather than later also. Maybe one of the degenerates in this thread like nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 xxpizzo xxpizzo cs02132 cs02132 can help you. :lol:

luisfigo luisfigo Also I’m excited about Nuno Mendes. I know Real Madrid, Juventus, Liverpool, and United are all over him. I love LB’s since they’re so hard to find.

But we may finally have a proper LB and Raphael can play his real role of Defensive Midfielder. But I doubt all that happens by the Summer.

Hopefully by next year’s World Cup tho.

Last edited:
If Chelsea resign hazard, they deserve all the L’s
That’s almost as bad as Mourinho signing bale

Bale is on loan tho, he’s being sent back to RM with his salary when the season is over. And due to Brexit he’ll take up a non-EU spot.

Boris Johnson laughing at Florentino Perez :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom