⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Coupé It Coupé It

EyZiWUbWgAcf0a9

KTBFFH

Last edited:
Navas and MBappe were the MVPs.
Marquinos was fantastic in the first half
Respect for Bayern for playing with such intensity but glad they lost at home.
I thought Bayern was the better team but sometimes the team with the most possession and most pressure losses.
See Argentina v France in 2018. MBappe made us pay for that constant pressure.
For once I am on the winning side of a fast counter-attack.

Last edited:
Navas and MBappe were the MVPs.
Marquinos was fantastic in the first half
Respect for Bayern for playing with such intensity but glad they lost at home.
I thought Bayern was the better team but sometimes the team with the most possession and most pressure losses.
See Argentina v France in 2018. MBappe made us pay for that constant pressure.
For once I am on the winning side of a fast counter-attack.

You’re a PSG and Barça fan?

Really bruh? :sick: :sick::rolleyes

Man it's going to be so anticlimactic when Bayern beats PSG by 5 next game...

The way Barça played and man handled PSG in that second match, I wouldn’t be surprised. PSG were terrible, they almost blew it again. I swear if Messi made that PK before halftime, Barça would have won.

The way Barça played and man handled PSG in that second match, I wouldn’t be surprised. PSG were terrible, they almost blew it again. I swear if Messi made that PK before halftime, Barça would have won.
tbf bayern dominated this game just didn't know how to handle the counter
bayern were still great though even without lewa

I think it's wild corny that Soria has a whole campaign against a 20 year black kid

I don't think Odegaard stint with RM can qualify as a lot

I feel you, it’s possible........we don’t know who anyone is.

But Soria’s “Hazard song” is by far the most disrespectful **** I’ve ever heard from a pundit. It’s not even close to Vini :lol:

He just really really hates RM, with a passion. What sucks is that we didn’t know about Soria and Chiringuito during the years RM won 4 out 5 CL :lol:

Soria went a good 5 years being made fun of all the time because he always wrong :lol: - I’ve seen small clips of past shows and it’s hilarious. They trolled that MFer to death :lol:

Soria just got super gassed when CR7 left RM and he decided to attack Vini. When Hazard came in fat and he’s now a flop, believe me - he’s relishing that much more.

I get it tho, who knows.

Last edited:
There are vids I’ve seen where Soria was reaching a breaking point during those RM/CR7 years. Even Ronaldo and Ramos were trolling him. :lol:

This clip is the best, when this dude brought EVERY single receipt and shoved them in Soria’s pocket. 😂

On just a football level is signing Alaba a good move? can't say I don't have some apprehension with the way some of our recent signings have gone

On just a football level is signing Alaba a good move? can't say I don't have some apprehension with the way some of our recent signings have gone

obviously a different class of resumes, but I get the sense that after Nacho and Militao’s performance the Alaba talk will cool. Any further talk might just be a means of showing Ramos that they aren’t desperate.

Militao deserves a ton of credit for stepping up against Liverpool with no notice. Coupe mentioned this could be the match where we see if RM got fleeced but it looked like money well spent today.

Yea, this was by far the biggest match of his career. A ton of pressure, if it went sour - he would have been done, sold this Summer.

But he took that pressure, turned it into motivation and played great, I’m happy for him.

Oh yea, I forgot jape jape is too 😂
oh so we just gonna forget vinicius has sucked his whole career because he got 2 goals against a lifeless pool
13% of his goals came in one match.
it's gonna be funny when white madrid ships him off for mbappe next szn and all of this will be for not

i didn't read any of yall's posts btw im just assuming this is what it's about :lol:
but please let flyeed flyeed gas the **** out of vinicius like the last 2 years didn't happen.
asensio will always suck btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom