⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what Jude posted on his IG story
4080727F-9DFC-4E8A-B571-7C242B3502CF.jpeg

* coming back to England as a Stamford boy confirmed.

You’re a PSG and Barça fan?

Really bruh? :sick: :sick::rolleyes
Yes sir
Why not
As a half argentine why wouldnt i support Messi and DiMaria...my two favorite argentine players on the nat team.
Plus Pochettino is a great coach.
I am half Guatemalan too so to have a goalie like Navas represent central americans is awesome.

i didnt see an issue when africans were supporting Arsenal, Chelsea, Eto at Barca, and now the French national team.

I am a Dodgers fan but if the SF giants ever had a Guatemalan pitcher or Argentine shortstop you bet i would root for them too

I followed my boy Ruiz from my LA Galaxy to FC Dallas, Philadelphia Union, Olimpia, Puebla, Veracruz, and DC United
3123A6DE-A148-43E5-82F2-FC56BA3B7BFC.jpeg

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Last edited:
Yes sir
Why not
As a half argentine why wouldnt i support Messi and DiMaria...my two favorite argentine players on the nat team.
Plus Pochettino is a great coach.
I am half Guatemalan too so to have a goalie like Navas represent central americans is awesome.

i didnt see an issue when africans were supporting Arsenal, Eto at Barca, and the French national team.

I am a Dodgers fan but if the SF giants ever had a Guatemalan pitcher or Argentine shortstop you bet i would root for them too

Not that deep though

There are another 100 clubs with Argentine players, you gonna support those clubs to? 🙄

Those “Africans” you speak about, picked Arsenal as their club. But they didn’t turn around and go support and go support a direct CL rival. They lived and breathed Arsenal.

PSG literally ruined Barça’s trajectory after they poached Neymar. Very weird man :lol:

There are another 100 clubs with Argentine players, you gonna support those clubs to? 🙄

Those “Africans” you speak about, picked Arsenal as their club. But they didn’t turn around and go support and go support a direct CL rival. They lived and breathed Arsenal.

PSG literally ruined Barça’s trajectory after they poached Neymar. Very weird man :lol:

Hardly a CL rival.
That would make every team that beat barca in the CL a rival.
Liverpool and Bayern bring back more painful CL memories...especially bayern.

I am not a neymar fan but he is a fantastic player...my son’s favorite actually...and he wanted out of barca to chart his own path. Why would barca fans hate PSG for a players decision. If it wasnt PSG it would have been another team.

Anyway
Just the other day I met a Korean dude that supports tottenham because of Son. Hmm i hope he wasnt a man united fan when Park Ji sung was on the team...that would be forbidden

Hardly a CL rival.
That would make every team that beat barca in the CL a rival.
Liverpool and Bayern bring back more painful CL memories...especially bayern.

I am not a neymar fan but he is a fantastic player...my son’s favorite actually...and he wanted out of barca to chart his own path. Why would barca fans hate PSG for a players decision. If it wasnt PSG it would have been another team.

Anyway
Just the other day I met a Korean dude that supports tottenham because of Son. Hmm i hope he wasnt a man united fan when Park Ji sung was on the team...that would be forbidden

:smh: :smh:
1617860026074.gif

I know I’m a homer but I’m buying that Mbappe will be a RM player. It’s just a matter of when. He hasn’t re-upped with PSG or even publicly hinted he’s interested in staying. Liverpool would only be a threat if it were the perfect sporting situation, and it’s looking more and more like that ship has sailed.

At this point unless QSG offer to make him a sheikh with his own oil supply, I don’t see any outcome other than becoming CR7’s true heir.

I know I’m a homer but I’m buying that Mbappe will be a RM player. It’s just a matter of when. He hasn’t re-upped with PSG or even publicly hinted he’s interested in staying. Liverpool would only be a threat if it were the perfect sporting situation, and it’s looking more and more like that ship has sailed.

At this point unless QSG offer to make him a sheikh with his own oil supply, I don’t see any outcome other than becoming CR7’s true heir.

Nothing homer about it, it’s just facts. Mbappe will absolutely be a RM player....

However I’m intrigued as to how this affects the Haaland transfer tho. We still don’t know if Mbappe wants to play with him. And the money would be toooo ridiculous for RM to spend.

You can support a player, but not the club. I support Messi, but I don’t support Barcelona. I support Dybala, but I don’t support Juventus. I support Aguero, but I don’t support City.

That said, do you papi. It’s all just entertainment at the end of the day.

Cant wait for Mbappe to score at the Emirates. That's when I'll know we're back 8) Hopefully in 2 years when he's a Madrid player and Saka wins the Balon d'Or.

Obviously there are no guarantees with this type of stuff. But in terms of likelihood and probability, RM are the front-runners by far. Dude never squashes any of these rumors or even floats the possibility of staying in France. And Liverpool has lost their appeal. The stars seem like their starting to align for the next galactico. Let’s be real too. Kylian in Madrid also just feels right.

Obviously there are no guarantees with this type of stuff. But in terms of likelihood and probability, RM are the front-runners by far. Dude never squashes any of these rumors or even floats the possibility of staying in France. And Liverpool has lost their appeal. The stars seem like their starting to align for the next galactico. Let’s be real too. Kylian in Madrid also just feels right.

Take it easy pal, seems like you’re trying to pitch this to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom