⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruv, did not realize Chelsea is on like a 10-match unbeaten streak.
chelsea is a good watch. very exciting squad and frank's brand of football isn't bad at all. didn't know what to expect from frank but it's been a pleasant surprise.
timo doesn't look promising though. that 9 spot could be decisive for them.
and havertz and cho are some of my favorite young players to watch. chelsea fans have a lot to look forward to.

Last edited:
chelsea is a good watch. very exciting squad and frank's brand of football isn't bad at all. didn't know what to expect from frank but it's been a pleasant surprise.
timo doesn't look promising though. that 9 spot could be decisive for them.
and havertz and cho are some of my favorite young players to watch. chelsea fans have a lot to look forward to.
Tammy the guy if he can regain his 2019 form. Never was that high on Werner at Leipzig. Surprised Lowe took him to Russia over Sane.

Gladbach a problem once they reach knockout stage. Only Bayern has scored more CL goals this campaign. Thuram was frying Sweden in Nations League.

And in case no one has played FIFA21 lately. This appeared just after turning it on for me
83FD0E52-F971-4DDB-85C0-300575430117.jpeg

Happy holidays everyone! And my condolences sonoftony sonoftony I hope a day with your family softens it

Another chance to see the academy lads shine, want to see nelson and willock continue their form in europa. After such a stupid act on Sunday, hope for Pepe to make an impact today, COYG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom