⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUFC the religion, you know 🇾🇪 🌺👹
1D2ACEF5-D8CA-498E-80A9-D6B4BDA090D7.gif

We in here!

I would be down for a draft league OP. Let’s get it.

What I want to see from my club this summer? Some sign of life. We don’t even have to go Spurs Magnificent Seven, three to four quality signings to build on the promising season we just had and we can challenge for the league. Sancho seems to be the only player we are linked with at the moment. If it came down to him or multiple signings I’ll take him. He’s that good and the type of signing that can change the fortunes of a club for the next 10 years.

Would also like to see my son get the 11 shirt :pimp:

Will check out those podcasts, funny enough the only one I listen to is a Spurs one, The Fighting Cock.

suarez gone forreal :wow:
i don't want him to leave at all but his salary is too high to come off the bench
this only makes sense if a striker is coming in :nerd:

Neuer was my man of the match yesterday. He played absolutely out of his mind. This last save on Mbappe was ridiculous even though it was offside. You expect him to score this 10/10 times 1 on with a goalie with nobody around. Man did a mid air full split and saved it from a few feet away.

1598297900731.png

1598297956274.png

I agree i think he had a stand out performance. Not gonna lie though that game needed more goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom