⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of you might think "England is the closest thing to the US, so I don't get why people dislike them" but tell that to the rest of Europe and much of Asia that have to suffer through drunk English fans/tourists coming through to abuse the locals. I haven't been to a single country in my life without them causing some type of trouble.

:lol: Americans behave very similarly when they go abroad

I never want to be that guy, but ya'll do realize that France was one of the most brutal colonizers in human history right?

The fact that they have so many African and Arab players is depicted as a success story for inclusion, but to build that team many many innocent people had to suffer and die at the hands of white Frenchmen.
We need a safe list of national teams that we as a thread can comfortably root for.

I nominate sfc415 sfc415 or Coupé It Coupé It to compile this list for us

That's why I avoid them completely whenever I travel.

When they come up to me with "I'm from the US too!!" I just give the fake smile and walk away
Thankfully they avoid me cause I'm black. Either I blend in with the locals or they are too afraid to be near me.

when I travel, I travel as a Canadian

This reminds me of the time I met up with a few Asian-Americans living in Korea. They told me that they always claim to be Canadian to avoid being lumped in with the American military members that come through on the weekends. :lol: :smh: I've seen firsthand how those dudes come through to Seoul every weekend and just behave like savages towards the local women

This reminds me of the time I met up with a few Asian-Americans living in Korea. They told me that they always claim to be Canadian to avoid being lumped in with the American military members that come through on the weekends. :lol: :smh:
Damn, i didnt even think about the military douches we have abroad in Korea, Germany, England (but they prob blend in).

tbh my first time traveling solo I'd rock my USMNT jumper, but it was a different time and I was younger and slightly dumber. I know better now :lol:

I dont even pack anything that could vaguely identify me as an american anymore :smh:

Damn, i didnt even think about the military douches we have abroad in Korea, Germany, England (but they prob blend in).

tbh my first time traveling solo I'd rock my USMNT jumper, but it was a different time and I was younger and slightly dumber. I know better now :lol:

I dont even pack anything that could vaguely identify me as an american anymore :smh:

You're right that the American douche travelers blend in and behave much better when they're in Germany, England, Nordic countries, etc. They consider those types of countries to be "equal" or similar to the US (I wonder why :rolleyes ). However, they treat places like Southern Europe, Asia, Latin America, etc., as their stomping grounds for debauchery.

Most of the women I've dated are immigrants from Asia and Latin America; I always have to go through a semi-interview process to prove I'm not that type of American. "Oh you went to Thailand for vacation? What did you do there during the night time? Do you have pictures from your trip?" They sound like innocent questions, but I know what they're trying to get at :lol:

If France win the World Cup is there a case for Kante to be golden ball winner? I think there is. He’s been great in every game played

lol I've done this but my accent usually gives me away

I can get away with this but only in certain countries.
I'm not sure why, but I think my attempt at a friendly traveler voice usually has me sounding kinda canadian. So at least I got that going for me
You're right that the American douche travelers blend in and behave much better when they're in Germany, England, Nordic countries, etc. They consider those types of countries to be "equal" or similar to the US (I wonder why :rolleyes ). However, they treat places like Southern Europe, Asia, Latin America, etc., as their stomping grounds for debauchery.

Most of the women I've dated are immigrants from Asia and Latin America; I always have to go through a semi-interview process to prove I'm not that type of American. "Oh you went to Thailand for vacation? What did you do there during the night time? Do you have pictures from your trip?" They sound like innocent questions, but I know what they're trying to get at :lol:
:lol: you ain't lying about white folks in Asia. I avoid them like the plague or I just mean mug the **** out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom