⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fits Mendes' supposed 'plan'

'White giant' :lol:

The exodus continues?

'Marcelo wants to leave Madrid and join Ronaldo at Juve'

rolaholic rolaholic is united unsettling zouma?
shameful tactics by a ****ty owner and manager :smh:
giphy.webp

They've denied everything :lol:

Last edited:
I really feel so angry/sad going into this season. I've been backing Mou, but he's the reason I feel this way. The man sucked all the life and energy out of the squad and fans. His antics and pressers have all been doom and gloom....SMH. I'm really just hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst. #GGMU
Samesys
giphy.gif

Godin talk now huh...

Its about to be a wild deadline day :lol::sick:

Honestly not really expecting anyone to get signed at this point after leaving it to deadline day but expecting everyone and their mom to be linked

Godin is as loyal as it gets lol

Still arguably one of the dumbest decisions the Prem/FA have made,in a WC year at that...

He should watch his wife...

crazy that modric might actually leave....can't say i ever saw that coming. This to me might be a bigger hole to fill then Ronnie leaving (pause). Seems like you can replace ronnie by committee a little more then Luka.

I did say Godin is as loyal as they come...

He's already apparently turned down Citeh and Juve in the past,he's an Atleti/Simeone lifer

Dave stays

EnergeticAlarmingEyra-size_restricted.gif

Also seems Boateng is heading to P$G...

crazy that modric might actually leave....can't say i ever saw that coming. This to me might be a bigger hole to fill then Ronnie leaving (pause). Seems like you can replace ronnie by committee a little more then Luka.
Yeah, Modric does all the little things that drive Madrid to success. He also always came up big in big games too, even when he was experiencing dips in form.

I was never a fan of Kroos, but the tandem of he & Modric worked really really well in big games.

Madrid had an unprecedented run of success, especially without having huge Galatico signings for several years which deserves a lot of merit in it of itself. Perhaps its time to rebuild/retool... They're in pretty good shape with a manager that seems like he's ready for this big step & has shown he knows what he's doing.

I think Madrid is in a pretty good place right now.

In other news...

:lol:

Just ordered off of Amazon... Had only 8 copies left at the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom