⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sport-preview-jan-oblak.jpg

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/transfer-...or-angel-di-maria-psg-after-atletis-jan-oblak

This is exactly what I’ve been wanting for, long before the Neymar news.

This will take PSG over where they need to be

Khelaifi acting like a boss :smokin

Also these are the 3 supposed targets they wanna use the Neymar $ on

IMG_20170805_082839.jpg

Apparently Dybala is the alternative to Coutinho which I don't get,dude is gonna be a worldbeater in a few years

Yo @Trey Bantz I'll use your words about Coutinho... "We ain't concerned". Also I see the sauce got to you with the 4am posts that are barely coherent lol. I respect your passion but damb you got caught in some feels last night.

PRIME PRIME if Atleti sell Oblak even with the transfer ban I'm gonna have some salt for them not letting Griez go. Would be an enormous comeup for your squad though.

Yea my dude was on one last night :lol:

I don't know any Red Devils fans "praying" for Coutinho to leave,in fact most of the ones in here that have mentioned the talk have legit stated the opposite :rofl:::::. He said it best though "ABU Trey" :lol:

He doesn't garner strong feelings from other fans the same way Dracula did because we don't rate him as generously as Scousers do. He's good but Dracula was winning the league good,gonna be easier replacing him than LS9

If we lose Coutinho it's curtains for us next season. Hope this isn't true, ouI don't wer fanbase is so loyal but it doesn't seem like the Fenway group clowns are loyal to us.

Coutinho too big for Liverpool.

Firminho next.
Sanchez too big for Arsenal. He's gonna walk at the end of the season for free. Lacazette only joined y'all due to other doors closing.Y'all are like the fat ugly girl at the club. If all options fail and you just need a warm body. Y'all get a chance too. The only reason why Ozil is will y'all cause he has had a successful career elsewhere and is just on holiday with Arsenal collecting a big check to occassionally play footy. The only reason y'all still got OX is because we let y'all keep him by getting Salah. If Coutinho leaves, we may renew interest in him, so cross your fingers.

'Pool a selling club...

They're gonna be in Europa regardless unless they get VVD to shore up that backline, can't seem them finishing above Spurs, City, Chelsea, and United as the teams all stand right now.
Y'all praise Real Madrid for buying your best player and winning trophies for them. You haven't developed anyone worth a damn for anyone to be remotely interested in buying. Bunch of pipe dreams.

If Liverpool can get good defenders and a keeper with Coutinho's money it wont be that bad for them. I personally think hes a tad bit overrated but Pool still have a deep midfield and good attack.

Mane-Firmino-Salah
Lallana (injured)-Wijnaldum/Hendo
Can

Are still formidable mids and forwards. They just cant defend and drop point to bottom half teams :lol:
If we don't VVD, we need to keep Sakho. Personally, regardless if we were to get him or not, we should keep Sakho. I'm interested in knowing what him and Klopps rift is about. If we lose Coutinho, I don't we will suffer. It will free up a space to give one of our other mids to play and take up that creative role.

You guys would suffer much more without Coutinho if Mane gets hurt again. With the talent already in place though imo,I think you guys could get a decent replacement and still have a good season

Klopp torpedoed his relationship with Sakho for a reason that still alludes me,dude would've been their best defender last season and would be a godsend for them right now but it looks like egos are in the way of bettering the squad. This dude Klopp would rather spend 70m on VVD than keep the one decent CB they already have...like what? :lol:

I have buddies who are die-hard LFC fans, so I'm claiming them as my PL team from here on out. Where can I plan to watch games throughout the season? Whether it's tv or mobile/laptop? :emoji_eyes:

First day of the season, and we back at it :rofl::

hqdefault.jpg

PRIME PRIME if Atleti sell Oblak even with the transfer ban I'm gonna have some salt for them not letting Griez go. Would be an enormous comeup for your squad though.

Yeah that would be grimey :lol:

Atletico always has amazing forwards and keepers coming in and out.

I would be more than happy if Oblak/Trapp + cash were swapped.

I want PSG to low-key sign the young kid Lafont from Toulouse. Dude was a brick wall against PSG last season. Only 18 and 6'4, french, and I could see getting a lot of experience with PSG playing CL football.

I have buddies who are die-hard LFC fans, so I'm claiming them as my PL team from here on out. Where can I plan to watch games throughout the season? Whether it's tv or mobile/laptop? :emoji_eyes:

NBCSN app.

PL d****d us this season going forward though. Charging a subscription fee if you want to watch all games. Now they're hand picking specific games that are available prime time.

They used to have every game playing on their app for free

Last edited:
They ain't concerned b.

Another winger would be nice for depth but we don't NEED anyone imo. Just let Martial and Rashford continue to get the games on the left side and they'll flourish, I'm truly confident in this.

I hope you're right. I wouldn't mind being wrong on this one.

is there any truth to barca being interested in lamar too?

barca have around 300 mill to spend because our budget was 80 mill before the neymar transfer.
so we spent 35 on my dude semedo but we are shipping some dudes out.
lemar, coutinho, dembele...
coutinho and dembele would be a dream summer even with losing neymar...

inigo martinez has agreed to terms.

300mil :x

Fam, cop Dybala, pls.

I had no idea Azpi played every minute last season. Makes so much sense why Conte is panicking for fullbacks :lol:

I haven't seen any interest in him.

I read they're finally going after Seri from Nice. Kid could ball

i like seri too...
aside from lemar's obvious skill set he's an extremely hard worker. we need more workers to free up messi and suarez.

our midfield was left so isolated because none of our front 3 tracked back. we were very unbalanced last season.
valverde has already seemed to find his solution to immediately move to a 4-4-2 when pressing and when losing the ball.
messi and suarez up top pressing seemed to slow down counter attacks against us. worked well in glimpses against madrid. we lost the ball and immediately got it back leading to easy chances.

I keep getting an error message when I try to signup for the fantasy league. Anybody know why?

so PSG has to win the champions league?
that's the expectations now, right?

so PSG has to win the champions league?
that's the expectations now, right?

That’s a stretch.

Let’s get past the round of 16 first. The deepest they’ve been are the quarters.

That’s a stretch.

Let’s get past the round of 16 first
so PSG spends all this money and your expectation is to get out of the round of 16?
that's still a small club mentality...like arsenal.

i would imagine with neymar it's trophies or bust now.
not winning the double at least is a domestic failure for PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom