⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham did good business this summer

In defence they got Fosu-Mensah, Mawson, Chambers,one of the highest rated LB's in the championship,Bryan along with Rico in net.

In MF they got 2 solid mids from Ligue 1 in Seri and Anguissa

In attack they brought in Shurrle,Mitrovic and now Vietto,I'll be shocked if they're anywhere near going down :lol:

Looks like they're going for it

The owner's got to sell his signings

I was asking a question Coupe :lol:

Mendes FC had a great summer too

So we all agree Jose is trash?

I can’t wait to hear his excuses come January.

“If there was more than 90 minutes in a game maybe we would have scored more goals”

“If my players weren’t in the World Cup they’d have been better rested and trained for this season”

“If the goal were a little wider maybe we would have made more chances”

“Luke Shaw...”

“Had we been the only team allowed to purchase players in the transfer window, our opponents wouldn’t have been able to get stronger”

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This new version of PRIME PRIME !!!! :nthat::lol:

Outside of that damned chevy logo... That United black kit was nice... I like when they wear their home red with white shorts though...

5b6c929e8b699367047300.gif

Still got a better squad than everyone outside of the Northwest...
Doesn't matter how good the players are if the locker room is chaos and no one gives a ****. But hey, Mourinho has definitely not been sowing the seeds of destruction with the press conferences and his general attitude going into this season.... wait :nerd:

'Pool really managed to get 20m for Ings...

Jesus :lol::sick:

Doesn't matter how good the players are if the locker room is chaos and no one gives a ****. But hey, Mourinho has definitely not been sowing the seeds of destruction with the press conferences and his general attitude going into this season.... wait :nerd:

What goes on in public and behind the scenes is very different though :lol:,nothing players have posted

I'd be down to make an avy/SN bet over not falling out of the top 6. Think the club would rather sack Mou and have either Carrick/Mckenna as a caretaker if ever a top 4 spot was in doubt than letting the ship go down in flames...

Having everything thinking they're relegation bound might be the best for the squad in the long run,not as much pressure heading into the season which might be what Mou was going for

When does the deadline end? 5?

English clubs are getting fleeced for doing this while the rest of Europe has until the 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom