⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about depositing some $$ and doing a big (for me) bet on Barca. Like $1200 to win $500. Really wanna do it but I’m too ***** right now :lol:

Odds are only getting worse too. Gotta pull the trigger

Q$G today...

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif
giphy.gif

Thinking about depositing some $$ and doing a big (for me) bet on Barca. Like $1200 to win $500. Really wanna do it but I’m too ***** right now :lol:

Odds are only getting worse too. Gotta pull the trigger
I been hitting so many bricks in 2019 I stopped betting on sports all together :smh:

Liverpool giving us so much pressure its nerve racking. I really want to play all these matches and get it over with, UCL included.

I know we can win out, but it's not an easy thing to do like @Armada said. I really need Wednesday to be here and Sterling to keep his form. Sane need to play too.

Honestly can't see City winning the league given the form Liverpool are in. City still have Tottenham (league match) and United. I think Leicester and Watford are tough games too. Obviously they should win them but they are not the easiest of games.

Pool definitely have an easier schedule but let’s see what happens, should be a fascinating end to the EPL season.

United are going to have to play City straight up since they want to make top 4, that’s the most intriguing thing to me.

United cannot dive to make sure Liverpool don’t win the league.

It’s strange how CR7 didn’t retain his ability to strike the ball with that technique as well as he did at his peak of using it. It shows more on his free kicks. Dude used to be pretty deadly with the knuckle FK.

It’s strange how CR7 didn’t retain his ability to strike the ball with that technique as well as he did at his peak of using it. It shows more on his free kicks. Dude used to be pretty deadly with the knuckle FK.

I always through that too. Up into the age of about 29-30 he was much threatening from FK’s. Just lost it, out of no where. In Manchester and 1st half of RM he was deadly.

Last year in the WC when he hit that Free Kick against Spain to tie it up, I was complaining to everyone in the room “let Raphael take it since he’s on the right side! Or Bruno! Ronaldo is gonna miss this straight into the wall!!!”

He shut me up but up until that point his FK record last 4 years was abysmal. I don’t know what happened or how to explain it. Usually kicking gets better with age.

It’s hard to explain because he practices so much, always in the gym and training ground. Very weird.

Wouldn't put it past those bums to dive anyway

Nah, I don’t see United diving. Too much at stake, they need that top 4.

But that’s a good question. To you Manchester United fans!!!!

Rather be top 4 and have Liverpool win the league orrrrrrrrrr out the top 4 and have Liverpool lose????

I always through that too. Up into the age of about 29-30 he was much threatening from FK’s. Just lost it, out of no where. In Manchester and 1st half of RM he was deadly.

Last year in the WC when he hit that Free Kick against Spain to tie it up, I was complaining to everyone in the room “let Raphael take it since he’s on the right side! Or Bruno! Ronaldo is gonna miss this straight into the wall!!!”

He shut me up but up until that point his FK record last 4 years was abysmal. I don’t know what happened or how to explain it. Usually kicking gets better with age.

It’s hard to explain because he practices so much, always in the gym and training ground. Very weird.

The botox gets in the way of his vision when the ball isn’t moving.

I'd rather see our pos neighbors win the the league then to have pos pool win it.

Regardless I'm gonna be hurt.

The botox gets in the way of his vision when the ball isn’t moving.

You think he’s had Botox? :lol:

Maybe he has, he owns a hair clinic without ever showing any signs of of balding who knows :lol:

Watch tho, we’re talking all this stuff and being critical of his FK’s that it wouldn’t surprise me if he shuts us all up on Wednesday and hits a FK goal against Ajax

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom