⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact of the matter is that Liverpool really didn't need Coutinho. EPL is probably out of reach this season, but with Keita coming next year big things are on the horizon for us.
Not even February and you lot already starting in on the next year talk... lol love it

Do you have any kids?

If they played for different teams, which would you root for if they played each other?

nah i'll just be like you and pick which ever team has the best record each yr

I mean aren't United in the same boat since they're definitely not going to win the Premier League this year? At least Pool fans are being realistic instead of delusional.

I mean aren't United in the same boat since they're definitely not going to win the Premier League this year? At least Pool fans are being realistic instead of delusional.
Fam you dont even support a team, how one sided is the bantz... you in here sending shots under the cloak of invisibility

Beans Beans Facts and unbiased statements are "shots" and "bantz" now? Ok. Celebrate your 2nd place "trophy" this season like it's an achievement while other clubs look for ways to win next season :lol:

Not even February and you lot already starting in on the next year talk... lol love it

Aside from the hot start against those garbage teams, what has United done this season? Your club spends boatloads of money to play uninspiring, unattractive football. After watching the beautiful display of football that was Liverpool/City this morning, I can understand why you seem so tense.

Pool hasn’t been first since the PL was created but Beans Beans is angry at people picking teams different from Man U :lol:

My guy simmer down

Pool hasn’t been first since the PL was created but Beans Beans is angry at people picking teams different from Man U :lol:

My guy simmer down
that couldn't be further from the truth. I love the bantz that comes from us all supporting diff teams. Half the reason I come in here is to talk ish. Tommy was right though, too many Betas in here lately with feelings

that couldn't be further from the truth. I love the bantz that comes from us all supporting diff teams. Half the reason I come in here is to talk ish. Tommy was right though, too many Betas in here lately with feelings
Uh huh sure
Your gaslighting would have worked if it actually made sense

Aside from the hot start against those garbage teams, what has United done this season? Your club spends boatloads of money to play uninspiring, unattractive football. After watching the beautiful display of football that was Liverpool/City this morning, I can understand why you seem so tense.
and what has the inspiring attractive football gotten you under klop? You lot so attractive your best players are fleeing to Spain.. I get it though, your mad.. had to spent a boatload on a CB because your manager can't coach defense..

But you're the only one here complaining about "bantz"...

you're an idiot.. im not complaining because he's having a go.. i'm saying he gets to do it behind the security of knowing i cant return them

you're an idiot.. im not complaining because he's having a go.. i'm saying he gets to do it behind the security of knowing i cant return them

You're obviously pretty flustered. You're resorting to personal insults and can't even remember that I'm the one who originally made that comment :lol: also, your second statement is still a complaint and by your logic "Beta behavior", as opposed to "Alpha behavior" of celebrating 2nd place

and what has the inspiring attractive football gotten you under klop? You lot so attractive your best players are fleeing to Spain.. I get it though, your mad.. had to spent a boatload on a CB because your manager can't coach defense..

Oh Beansy, I'm not mad at all papi. Liverpool is rolling, we just beat the best team in the league, we have a very favorable matchup in the CL, we just sold a player we have proven we don't need for £142,000,000, and I'm sure we will use that money wisely because every single one of Klopp's signings have been briliant. United, on the other hand, is like a pubescent teenage girl, they're still "trying to find themselves."

You're obviously pretty flustered. You're resorting to personal insults and can't even remember that I'm the one who originally made that comment :lol: also, your second statement is still a complaint and by your logic "Beta behavior", as opposed to "Alpha behavior" of celebrating 2nd place
smhhhhh when was 2nd place celebrated? You sure you not a pool supporter? your ability to play victim and push a false narrative is incredible!

happy to have alexis, but didnt want malcom to go to arsenal. Also really hope Mkhi is not apart of the deal

smhhhhh when was 2nd place celebrated? You sure you not a pool supporter? your ability to play victim and push a false narrative is incredible!

United and Liverpool are both currently 15 points behind Man City (with United having played one less match). Clowning Liverpool fans for being realistic and saying things like "What has playing beautiful football under Klopp gotten you" means that you believe that Man United has some type of superiority or achievement, neither of which is true as proven by the facts, not "bantz" or "shots". So enjoy your potential 2nd place win while other clubs are already planning for how to win the league next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom