⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. tomdiginson tomdiginson you guys could trigger Horn's release clause for a measly €6m at the end of this season. He's surely an improvement over Mignolet and can't really go wrong for 6m either way.
His confidence is shattered and his team is getting relegated, however for 6 mil, that's worth the gamble.

United stans are mad they couldn't do what was deemed the impossible. We would've washed them the first go around too had there not be referee interference.

wait, so discussing next season=your club is planning ????... just because I choose to not discuss next season does not mean my club is not planning for it.. what kind of logic is that?

United and Liverpool are both currently 15 points behind Man City (with United having played one less match). Clowning Liverpool fans for being realistic and saying things like "What has playing beautiful football under Klopp gotten you" means that you believe that Man United has some type of superiority or achievement, neither of which is true as proven by the facts, not "bantz" or "shots". So enjoy your potential 2nd place win while other clubs are already planning for how to win the league next year.
united wins tomorrow thats 12 points.. which is a tough task but not impossible to turn around. Especially given that city are notorious for dropping points this time of the year.. but you right i should just throw in the towel like everyone else.

united wins tomorrow thats 12 points.. which is a tough task but not impossible to turn around. Especially given that city are notorious for dropping points this time of the year.. but you right i should just throw in the towel like everyone else.
No one else has thrown in the towel. You pep stans have already given him the league with y'all 15 points this 15 points that. The league is still active as seen today.

No one else has thrown in the towel. You pep stans have already given him the league with y'all 15 points this 15 points that. The league is still active as seen today.
uhhhh your boy Trey just threw in the towel two pages back..

bruh
in the psg game a nantes player ran in to the ref. then the ref kicked him in the ankle and gave him a red card.

tenor.gif

You've got a soft definition of the word 'attack' then my friend :lol:

A city journo reporting and updating folks on the situation is also a little different than you predicting the future...

Already said I couldn't care less about Alexis's motivations for joining if he does,dude is a matchwinner and would be welcome regardless of weather he grew up a Red Devil fan or is trying to get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom