⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovic going back to Frankfurt with a RM salary, good for him :lol:

Armada Armada
1610637274678.jpeg
I wasn’t a fan of our new home shirt tbh but after seeing it with the star and the rest of the sponsors it looks aight but it’s the weakest home shirt we’ve had so far. Maybe I’ll feel different after the official pics come out and I can see the full kit.
C3BAECF1-809E-4D0C-BF7F-9BCEA0C5A164.jpeg

I’m still gonna buy it regardless tho :lol:

I do appreciate us doing different things with the stripes. Unlike some other fans who want us to keep the first 5 stripe pattern always I would’ve found that incredibly boring. I hope we do a half and half one day 👀

I do appreciate us doing different things with the stripes. Unlike some other fans who want us to keep the first 5 stripe pattern always I woudlve found that incredibly boring. I hope we do a half and half one day 👀

I know jape jape will probably disagree with me, but Barça's best kit of the last two decades was the '09 CL winner half-and-half kit.

Interesting....

Teirney getting a break and Gabriel is chillin on the bench. I know he was in isolation for coming into contact with someone that cough covid but does anyone know if he was ever sick? If not he's had a long time off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom