⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
hazard_gettyimages-1283183702_h_20210114031032.jpg

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2021/01/14/hazard-named-belgian-footballs-125-years-ultimate-icon

Not sure - maybe Belgium as a whole haven't been watching football for the last 2 years...

Definitely didn't account for his time in Madrid...

Big Rom or KDB >

So I was thinking...does Ole start Pogba vs Pool? I would think he’s undroppable right now. I wonder if he goes with a 4-4-2 diamond midfield again or 4-2-3-1 with Fred or McTom instead of Matic? I personally think he should go 4-4-2 with Rash and El Matador up top. Martial needs to be dropped.

Yep, Pogba’s made himself undroppable at this point. Ole may also go with 5 at the back to negate their fullbacks. Martial might have an issue with his hamstring so he may not be available. Hoping we go 4-2-3-1 with Cavani up top working Fabinho and whoever they put back there to partner him.

hazard_gettyimages-1283183702_h_20210114031032.jpg

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2021/01/14/hazard-named-belgian-footballs-125-years-ultimate-icon

Not sure - maybe Belgium as a whole haven't been watching football for the last 2 years...
I would've liked to see Vincent Kompany win this award but I can see why it's Hazard. His playstyle is more flashy than De Bruyne's obviously and Hazard tends to play better than him in our national team.

It's more of a lifetime achievement award, not a best Belgian player of the past year or few years or anything. Hence why there were also a lot of votes for footballers who retired long ago.
I don't think there should even be any debate that Kompany should've won this.

All this Pepe talk reminds me.

My man champcruthik champcruthik told us Pepe was better than Rafael Leão after they both left Lille that Summer.

That’s a major L here my brother. Gotta take it :lol:

It’s not even close, Leão is clear. He’s on another level. Arsenal fans would do anything to swap them :lol:

He barely plays, why not let him go on loan and build back up some value?

Mindblown at him still playing :lol:. Guess if Ibra can at almost 40, the Hunter can too

Guy is single handily responsible for United’s reemergence. What a player. All this in a year.

Single handedly though?
coupes propaganda machine in overdrive
I guess pogbas re-emergence has nothing to do with this either.

you are smarter than that to know that’s know how this works. If you ****ted on ole when they were down and out, then you have to give him some credit when they are winning.
Im seeing a pattern here.. like how Bernardo Silva’s bad form is all pep’s fault :lol:
Coupe think he slick

Yea the media narrative gets painted as all Bruno but its really been a collective effort as of late tbvh.

He's played a big role for sure but others stepping up as well is why the team's form has really upticked. The difference from the past is when the best players had poor games, the whole team would be poor.

Now when someone like Pogba, Bruno, Rash, Tone etc has a poor game, there's players stepping up to pick up the slack. It's a big change from before and the team's mentality feels a lot stronger too given the amount of times they've been able to come back from being down to win points and games.

Single handedly though?
coupes propaganda machine in overdrive
I guess pogbas re-emergence has nothing to do with this either.

you are smarter than that to know that’s know how this works. If you ****ted on ole when they were down and out, then you have to give him some credit when they are winning.
Im seeing a pattern here.. like how Bernardo Silva’s bad form is all pep’s fault :lol:
Coupe think he slick

Just going by what I’ve seen United be like pre/post Bruno, it’s really not a stretch to say. I mean plenty of United fans in here have said it. They’d be lost without Bruno. You’re comparing United the last couple games, I’m doing a FULL YEAR. 🤷

As for Bernardo, he’s been consistent for 4 years straight. Having bad season this year. The manager absolutely has something to do with it, it’s not all just on Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom