⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on between Mbappe and Tuchel?

My friend in Paris said everyone there feels that Neymar's diva attitude has rubbed off on Mbappe bad. He said everyone is tired of his attitude lately and they are happy to let him go to RM if they pay that crazy fee.

My friend in Paris said everyone there feels that Neymar's diva attitude has rubbed off on Mbappe bad. He said everyone is tired of his attitude lately and they are happy to let him go to RM if they pay that crazy fee.
If they let Mbappe go, then they might as well give up on trying to compete in Europe. I got no doubt other players would follow him outta the door. He's PSG's future. They would be stupid to let that happen.

Cuadrado got a red and as soon as the camera panned to sarri he took his glasses off and started chewing on a cigarette :lol:

That’s what they get for selling Cancelo... Cuadrado doesn’t know how to tackle bro :lol:

Both Juve and Cancelo made the wrong moves, they both lost.

It’s clear when watching Messi that he’s cheating in every way possible

He needs to be investigated for:
PEDs
Suspicious transactions in his bank accounts namely to referees and opposing players
For vibranium in his boots
Using gameshark
Spygate
And his emails for doing Benghazi

VVD >

Last edited:

PEDs
Suspicious transactions in his bank accounts namely to referees and opposing players
For vibranium in his boots that allows the ball to get additional curve
Using gameshark
Spygate
And his emails for Benghazi

VVD >
GameShark :lol:

Was pep always so bitter when his teams lose? I really noticed it since he arrived at city. Just don’t recall that same energy at his other clubs

PEDs
For vibranium in his boots that allows the ball to get additional curve
Using gameshark
Spygate
And his emails for Benghazi

VVD >
Champions League> La Liga trophy.

Surely he was drunk? I mean, how dumb do you have to be to make those kinds of gestures sitting in the first row with cameras all on the player in front of you?

Good, in Italy he would'e probably gotten free tickets :lol:

Fair play to Citeh's timely response though,there's no place for that trash in the game or anywhere.

G-Nevs comments yesterday were on point,basically pointing out that the PM's rhetoric against immigrants and minorities contributes to people feeling emboldened to be openly bigoted lately like with 45 in the US

Just noticed there's 3 clubs in the top flight with the same colors/kit combination

Aston Villa
Burnley
West Ham United

Just noticed there's 3 clubs in the top flight with the same colors/kit combination

Aston Villa
Burnley
West Ham United

depending on the year city as well to a certain extent. But the inverse, we used predominantly light blue and claret accents from time to time while they use predominantly claret and light blue.

very rarely use that claret shade on kits these days now Just see it in highlights From time to time. Last time we used it was just as a stripe on the socks in 17/18 which was the first time in a while.

One of the new track suits that dropped brought it back.
E1575D9B-F6AB-4CA8-9392-A848AE069ED5.jpeg

Last edited:
This Leicester side is a joy to watch. Rodgers is in the perfect situation where he has a top 4 quality side who don't have the expectations of a top 4 club. No one saw this coming.

Sheffield united win again.

And Newcastle win again that’ a bit more surprising. 3 straight good results for them now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom