• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_United_logo_logotype_crest-691x700.png

43852_13545870_2529999_15d8d8c5_image.png

atl_utd.png

What percentage do you guys give United to sign eriksen?

I'm thinking somewhere between 10-20%

To prevent further embarrassment, United should've waited until the next transfer window to engage in a deal imo. Makes Eriksen look like he's a backup plan from Dybala.

how reliable are these rumors?
cause in spain it's usually 90% bull****

What percentage do you guys give United to sign eriksen?

I'm thinking somewhere between 10-20%

To prevent further embarrassment, United should've waited until the next transfer window to engage in a deal imo. Makes Eriksen look like he's a backup plan from Dybala.

less than 10%

we addressed our problems in the back (finally) and we also have depth in the midfield but they young AF. I think we'll make a splash next window if we do. We just gotta see if the yute sinks or swim this season

Bruh....

At this point I think United are just trying to mess with the emotions of the United fans.

United you had 3 months to try to buy a midfielder, THREE MONTHS. The midfield is in shambles and now you’re trying to pull off Eriksson with two days to go?

As a person with an MBA..... United frustrate the F out of me with their transfer business. And I’m not even a fan of them! What the hell are they doing?

If Wolves finish ahead of United, all you guys should boycott. No matter how good looking their kit looks :lol:

I've been saying it since the window started. United are a #JokeTing

The club hasn't had a clear plan for transfers since SAF left. It's always helta skelta, and down to the last minute ending without proper players coming in. How could Woodward and the board see this current United MF and think it's ok for the PL season. It's going to be more of the same **** inevitably ending with Pogba and/or Ole being scapegoated.

United, if they were a proper football club would have signed the players that were identified by the scouting network. Bought them within a month of the window opening and let the team gel going into the new season.

I'm happy with the signing of Maguire and AWB, and I think our defense will be better. The Midfield is a complete joke. If Pogba gets injured, the midfield is relegation level. James ain't ready to be a starter, but a good player for the future.

2018 United:
DeGea
Shaw, Smalling, Lindelof, Young
Matic, Pogba, Herrera
Lindgard, Rashford, Martial

2019:
DeGea
Shaw, MAGUIRE, Lindelof, AWB
Matic, McTominay, Pogba
Lindgard, Rashford, Martial

The biggest rebuild since the Munich disaster, and United arguably got worse. SMH

Unless arsenal pay the 20-30 mill loan fee Barca are asking for Barca is better off keeping him anyways

Coutinho was a smoke screen for Umtiti. We're busy chasing Upemacano/Rugani and Tierney at this point.

You Arsenal fans.... there hasn’t been any good entertaining AFTV videos as of late?

Unless arsenal pay the 20-30 mill loan fee Barca are asking for Barca is better off keeping him anyways

we actually need a CB way more. so i'd take a legit CB instead if that's what happens

I'm a big fan of Rowe. If they can't hash out a loan deal. I'm not completely opposed to a permanent move with a buy back clause to get a CB with a high ceiling.

Arsenal coming into the season like Rodgers’ Liverpool squad from a few seasons back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom