⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so with OP mastamind posting the fantasy league when should the new thread appear?

Coupe would've had a heart attack seeing all the drunk german dancing :lol:

Noticed quite a few Bayern player still sporting the Phantom Venom (inc. Lewa, Thiago, and Kimmich) as opposed to swapping for the new Phantom GT. Will be interested to see how their respective boot selection goes. Thiago and Kimmich to be funneled into the Tiempo Legend?

I would be demanding a transfer if I was Icardi

Politics behind the scenes had him on the bench :smh:

Tell me how politics had something to do with Icardi’s slow *** not playing please...

1598268263200.gif

Join the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League "NT Classic League"

Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: 9oqod9

and

Join the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League "Niketalk H2H"

Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: njpgl7

for some reason the H2H code doesn't work :frown:

q5
D3035642-CB29-4B09-85AB-7C168D251D5D_1_201_a.jpeg

Nice man, chick i'm messing with right now has an '18 q5 and i'm not gonna lie it kinda makes me feel insecure

1. She's older than me
2. She makes more than me
3. I got a pos '04 tsx that's falling apart

Noticed quite a few Bayern player still sporting the Phantom Venom (inc. Lewa, Thiago, and Kimmich) as opposed to swapping for the new Phantom GT. Will be interested to see how their respective boot selection goes. Thiago and Kimmich to be funneled into the Tiempo Legend?

The new phantom gt is trash, if players weren't contracted to always have to wear the latest, i guarantee they would be wearing what feels more comfortable for them (Kroos wearing those adipures)

Thiago looks like he's wearing the venoms, but in reality they're heavily modified with a tiempo legend 4 soleplate.

Nice man, chick i'm messing with right now has an '18 q5 and i'm not gonna lie it kinda makes me feel insecure

1. She's older than me
2. She makes more than me
3. I got a pos '04 tsx that's falling apart

The new phantom gt is trash, if players weren't contracted to always have to wear the latest, i guarantee they would be wearing what feels more comfortable for them (Kroos wearing those adipures)

Thiago looks like he's wearing the venoms, but in reality they're heavily modified with a tiempo legend 4 soleplate.

girls don’t care about their men being perfect and checking off every box. Imho if it’s something you’re considering being serious about the most important thing you can do is make her feel wanted and appreciated at that level. Realizing as I get older that so many chicks are fed up with dudes just trying to smash, that making them feel genuinely special is often what goes the longest way. If she wanted a dude with a better vehicle/different income you wouldn’t be in the picture, but clearly you bring things to the table that she values. Regardless of if you want to be serious or not.

girls don’t care about their men being perfect and checking off every box. Imho if it’s something you’re considering being serious about the most important thing you can do is make her feel wanted and appreciated at that level. Realizing as I get older that so many chicks are fed up with dudes just trying to smash, that making them feel genuinely special is often what goes the longest way. If she wanted a dude with a better vehicle/different income you wouldn’t be in the picture, but clearly you bring things to the table that she values. Regardless of if you want to be serious or not.
Fax.
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry all that means is you got a real one

Tell me how politics had something to do with Icardi’s slow *** not playing please...

1598268263200.gif
Having watched him at Inter, I know how's capable of stepping up in big games.

Y'all love to hate that that man cuz he stole another man's girl. Direct that energy at Wanda and her hypergamous ways.

No wonder they're so close, came up thru the Stuttgart youth system

I needed to read this today...insecurity, low self-esteem, and self doubt is a terrible mix 🙏🏽

Fax.
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry all that means is you got a real one

Thanks, it looks like it from the way she carries herself. All her friends bad and got careers too. 👌🏽

You scooped her with the 04 tsx right ? So that doesn't bother her at all. Just keep growing.

I didn't think about it that way, thanks bredren 🙏🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom