⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reading comprehension is bad. Everyone knew it was you. You tried denying it. We got you to admit it. Spend less time on your knees and open up a book.

We? This fool thinks anyone on here gave a damn who I was besides him :lol:

This weirdo graduated from my #1 fan to a groupie

Calling you tomgroupieson from here on out

Finna get you some knee pads for Christmas with all this fellatio you're giving me

We? This fool thinks anyone on here gave a damn who I was besides him :lol:

This weirdo graduated from my #1 fan to a groupie

Calling you tomgroupieson from here on out

Finna get you some knee pads for Christmas with all this fellatio you're giving me
Wipe off the corner of your mouth and less teeth next time. Hold on tight to my pocket. Make sure everyone sees that you belong to me.

Last edited:
Nice. We made it 1 match before multiple key guys started picking up muscle injuries

Shame man. After months without football, it was a blessing just to see that boy Thiago touch the ball last week.

We're probably gonna see an uptick in muscle injuries across all leagues that choose to resume and finish their seasons.

Did any Bundesliga coaches even utilize the 4+ sub that was allowed last weekend?

Last edited:
I love that Barca buy hyped players for millions only to sell them at a cut rate a couple seasons later. Not sure why bigger clubs don't see this trend, just sit and wait.

problem is the current administration of barca is kinda of bad. Whoever is in charge right now (name I can't recall) is probably gonna get voted out upcoming elections.

FC Cincinnati posted a pic of of wrong man

1590157375504.png

Then they deleted the tweet. They posted the correct pic. MLS teams decided to join and congratulate :lol:

Manchester United is suing the makers of the Football Manager series for allegedly infringing its trademark by using the club’s name “extensively throughout the game”.

The English Premier League club has taken legal action against Sega Publishing and Sports Interactive (SI), the publisher and developer of the popular football management simulation.

The club also argues that Sega and SI have infringed its trademark over its logo by not using the official Manchester United crest in the game, instead “replacing the club crest with a simplified red and white striped logo”.

Gotta make up for their loss revenue

For at least the past week, the Argentine press has been discussing Lautaro to Barça as if it’s practically a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom