⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
And watch Pool just swoops in and gets Mbappe lol. All these wage numbers are crazy tho. Mans getting the opportunity to play fifa career mode in real life at his own club

Pogba getting the #10 at Juve again possibly looks dope not gonna lie.

Bracing myself for an Mbappe no. Reality is though if we don’t get him yes it’d be an L, but maybe we just go after an actual RW then? I’m confident we’ll still get someone. And maybe the club pushes harder for Tchouameni? Already got Rudiger coming in which is a good start to a window. Either way I’m ready for all the bantz.

Agreed. Maybe it betrays my colors, but if PSG is going to throw ownership of the club at Kylian, how do you say no to that? I understand childhood dreams, but you also play in a world of realpolitik and sometimes it just isn't in the cards. How many of us actually grew up to be astronauts? There's no shame in it, it's just how things work.

As a professional athlete, getting paid to play a game you love, where your body is your primary asset, you get that bag where and when you can. Can't hate on him for that, especially when said bag is looking to be larger than any other bag in history. Set up your family for generations.

agreement with both??? :lol: he's doing entirely too much now. just pick a damn team

I knew this would be ridiculous, but the sheer number of back and forth tweets is making this all so tiresome.

hj-jackie-moon-33-flint-tropics-semi-pro-movie-jerseys-jersey-havejerseys-basketball-feed-agegroup-adult-color-blackgraywhitegreyblueredgreenyelloworangebrown_810_400x.jpg

It's too bad the door will closed on him permanently after this.

Anyway there's other areas that need addressing another RB, CDM another forward. The money is there.
I dunno man, I'm sure that's what they'd say in the short term when the burn would still be fresh but would Flo really turn down a 25/26 year old Mbappe 2 or 3 years down the line? :lol:

I dunno man, I'm sure that's what they'd say in the short term when the burn would still be fresh but would Flo really turn down a 25/26 year old Mbappe down the line? :lol:
Maybe if someone else is in charge, the next iteration of the club was going to be built around him and he told them he's coming and is supposedly going back on his word. I think Flo spiteful enough.

If Mbappe doesn’t come to Madrid now he’ll never be a Madrid player while Flo lives. This will be a huge blow to his presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom