⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so disgusted.

Pogba from the second he got in looked like he didn't give a **** and hans't for a few weeks yet. And I can't blame him.

Imagine seeing the likes of ****ing Fellani getting a start over you in Champions league.

Our tactic when he desperately need to score all game, was just to chuck the ****ing ball ahead and hope something happens.

Sick of watching Mourinho football man, if he is here next year, this team will quit on him and it will be a disaster of a season.

Serious question; What’s happening to the English teams? I remember a few years ago they would always make deep runs in the CL.

Jose playing Frolaini ball like he LVG at home to Sevilla in a do or die knockout match...

The worst part will be seeing Sevilla get absolutely destroyed by whoever in the next round.

Can't believe we really lost man.

Man U has been playing unattractive football since Sir Alex retired in grace, you would have to get rid of half the team to have an identity change in how they play.
The problems are beyond Mou's tactics.

Even the poorest of United teams attacked.

Jose can't even ****ing do that.

We need goals but yet he starts two CDM's in the midfield.

He forces the attack through our failed wingers turned fullbacks, just to lob crosses into the box hoping that somehow the ball will end up in the back of the net.

Only Lukaku stays forward. Pathetic.

We play this ***** made style of football, where Jose only reacts when he gets scored on, and if we do score, it's time to park the bus.

Spend 89 mill on Pogba, but doesn't even utilizes him correctly, forces him to be a box to box midfielder, and makes him come on as a ****ing sub.

Get him the **** outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom