⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it’s because of the type of players?

La Liga and Ligue 1 produces lots of guys with technical ability and creativity.

Bundesliga and Serie A moreso focuses on the well oiled machine approach. Moreso fundamentalists ( I don’t watch much Serie A so correct me if I’m wrong).

They come to England where the buses are parked and the nights are cold and rainy, those who can create something out of nothing thrive.

trying to run home after work to catch the second half of man u vs psg

If i were a team id rather have Ramsey then Rabiot. I don't think he is worth those high wages but still...

Think we have to soon start giving credit to Ole and Solari if they keep it up beyond “not Mou” and “not Lopetegui”

Frenkie is a healthy go for the Madrid clash.

Dortmund will be without Rues, Piszczek, Weigl, & Paco for tomorrow's CL game.

Lmao dude started in a big hole in La Liga though. Took over a sinking ship of players that were being written off as old, and without CR7 who they depended on, and if he keeps it up he’ll have successfully overcome arguably the most difficult period in a long time for the club

He’s not perfect but one thing he’s shown is that he adapts. I guess the QF on from the CL could show more of what he’s about

He's turned it around but I can't discount that some of the matches I saw, its not like he inherited Rayo, I hope he wins something and we hire Poch and start getting the best out of our players.

Last edited:
Hoping for a great game today. Feeling very optimistic about our chances.. just can’t give up an away goal

Hoping for a great game today. Feeling very optimistic about our chances.. just can’t give up an away goal

Not giving up 1 away goal is always preferable, but prioritizing it is the type of mentality that leads to Mou style hyper-conservative ball. Giving up just one away goal to a team like PSG isn’t a bad thing. The bigger priority for MU imo is to just continue to play their style of good football under Ole and to hold down Old Trafford with a W. Don’t get too caught up in building a fort or hanging your head if you give up one. Would rather the mindset be more focused on the attack and showing you’re a better and more battle-tested team than a Neymar and Cavani-less PSG that regularly plays second division caliber talent. Instead of trying to squeak out a 1-0 play ball and who knows maybe you get a 3-1, 4-2.

TL;DR Man U shouldn’t sit back they should play with balls and attack

Ole going with his preferred XI...

tenor.gif

Hoping they work Q$G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom