⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shalke made it tough and we even made it tougher on ourselves but amazing character to come back and win it while down ten men.

Sanes amazing freekick :pimp:

Sterling :pimp:
9BF7DFBE-6767-4618-B630-2F5B37FC34BD.gif

Shalke made it tough and we even made it tougher on ourselves but amazing character to come back and win it while down ten men.

Sanes amazing freekick :pimp:

Sterling :pimp:
9BF7DFBE-6767-4618-B630-2F5B37FC34BD.gif
That Sterling finish is the cleanest finish I’ve ever seen from him...

You knew Atleti was going to get one today.

No way Juve was going to defend the entire game. They did well for 70+ minutes.

They just haven’t gotten any support from Ronaldo, Dybala and mandzukic in the attack.

Bro they got NO support from the midfield. None. The midfield was the biggest problem today.

Feel like people have been saying Juventus midfield has been a weakness and lacks creativity for years now and they still haven’t really addressed it.

Sucks but Atleti deserved the win honestly. Without VAR they get a PK...Morata scores...and then they still have 2 goals conceded.
Bonnuci can't go down in the box on defense...idc if he was poked in the eye or whatever. What was he thinking.

Gonna be tough now for Juve for sure.

City getting it done though. That free kick :pimp:. Sane is a nightmare when he is on. So much fun to watch

Crazy to think just one away goal for Atleti means Juve will have to crack that defense 4 times in 90 minutes

Wonder if Costa or Morata starts in Italy

Also about the disallowed goal. This angle is pretty convincing that it was the correct decision to overturn it. Clear push cant do that.

Nah fam stop caping for var. That was weak af and he dove
It looks only looks like a foul in slow motion. It wasnt
Not caping just saying that angle shows it was a clear foul. maybe a soft cause cheilini went down "easy" but morata clearly pushed him thats a foul at the end of the day. nothing wrong with that decision. A foul shouldnt be determined if the fouled player overexagerated or not. It should just be evaluated by if it was a foul or not and that was

Atleti and Real Madrid fans are celebrating in unison :lol:

Can’t say I blame them...all that yapping about Ronnie and juve

Not caping just saying that angle shows it was a clear foul. maybe a soft cause cheilini went down "easy" but morata clearly pushed him thats a foul at the end of the day. nothing wrong with that decision
Haha you are caping and it wasn’t a foul. Did you watch it or just going off this slow motion replay?

You are literally the only one in here saying it was a foul and probably the only one watching the city match
If that’s a foul then everything is a foul.

Haha you are caping and it wasn’t a foul. Did you watch it or just going off this slow motion replay?

You are literally the only one in here saying it was a foul and probably the only one watching the city match
I’ve watched it again several times in real time speed first and slow mo. I still say that was a foul

Glad Juve lost, I enjoyed watching them and always hoped they did well except against Barca but with CR7 there, I hope they don't even reach a semi final just so the narrative is never that Rapey Ronnie lead Juve to a CL.

I’ve watched it again several times in real time speed first and slow mo. I still say that was a foul

This is the issue with reviewing challenges that weren't called fouls in real time, if you watch a challenge over and over again in slowmo looking for a foul, you're going to find a foul. VAR should be limited to offside calls (or lack thereof), whether the ball crossed the line, and the spot of fouls that were already called in real time. Challenges that weren't called in real time should not be reviewed because then review becomes the crutch that it has become for officials in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom