⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
sideshow bob stays with the troll antics :lol:

luiz1.gif

luiz2.gif

:lol:

Luiz has been trolling and pranking Di Maria since their Benfica days, remember this gem? I posted this when I first came into this thread. (Subtitles included)

The cops :lol:

That boy Luka Jovic can't stop scoring. Won the tie for 'Die Adler.' Home Frankfurt kit is pure flames. Between Jovic and Piatek for Milan, goals for days.

Random tidbits:
Pains me to see the knocks Vinicius and Dembele picked up. Two young stars for their respective Spanish clubs. Especially so close to Copa America in Brasil, man.

I saw someone chatting Bakayoko with @Verde Shuttles. The laughingstock of a Chelsea campaign is well beyond him. He's regained his form completely at Milan. Bakayoko reportedly wants to stay there too in Serie A. Chelsea ain't letting him stay permanently for anything less than $40M. Close to what Chelsea paid Monaco in '17.

AMN is in crystal, shining form. Might have been the best player on the pitch against United. Bagged an important goal in EL today vs. Rennes. The goal that ended up putting Gunners through to quarters.

The one thing I didn’t want drawing another English club smh
0B2FBB88-38CE-484E-BFBA-F7F74B362252.jpeg

Play spurs 3 times in 4 matchdays now.
9th/10th of April - Spurs - Champions League

14th of April - Crystal Palace - Premier League

16th/17th of April - Spurs - Champions League

20th of April - Spurs - Premier League

24th of April - United - Premier League

I don’t think they’re worried...

Jape probably woke up doing somersaults and PSK is yelling at kids to get off his lawn...

They’re happy.
:lol: @ psque
I’m a little worried defensively. When do the matches start?
United’s speed bothers me. Hopefully United does something dumb and starts lukaku.
  • Tottenham/Man City vs. Ajax/Juventus
  • Barcelona/Man United vs. Liverpool/Porto

midas whale play the best ..... united tend to play worst against teams they are expected to defeat .... if that make sense...... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom