⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo playing like hot garbage. Portugal been garbage water with the crosses today. Cr7 very annoyed

Not sure if English or Brazilian,dude has been too saucy in his international debut

CHO also made his debut,really cool seeing some of the stars from their U-18 WC winning squad in '17 starting to break through for the senior squad,the 3 Lions legit have a golden generation coming up

Raheem's always been a real one :pimp:

Hate he plays for Citeh but I can't ever hate on him, he's really blossomed into such a quality player on and off the pitch

Would love to see how the Brexit crowd feels about a Jamaican being the best player for the 3 Lions right now :lol:

Argentina losing 3-1 vs Venezuela

tenor.gif

Zinchenko played DM today for Ukraine. Looked decent. When Mendy comes back I wouldn’t mind seeing him get a game there

I saw an extended highlight and Messi created so much it was pretty cringe to see his teammates make the wrong pass or couldn't finish. Lauro Martinez missed a handful of chances too but I give him credit for being in position for a lot of the passes. He finally got his goal, but eventually I'm sure he'll flourish and finish more of those chances as the main striker. Messi needs more help. That backline was awful, getting beat with so many long balls and last ditch effort defending against Venezuela of all countries.

I'm sure it meant so much to the Venezuelan people tho considering what's been going on with their country. They deserved that win.

Raheem's always been a real one :pimp:

Hate he plays for Citeh but I can't ever hate on him, he's really blossomed into such a quality player on and off the pitch

Would love to see how the Brexit crowd feels about a Jamaican being the best player for the 3 Lions right now :lol:

I know it kills them. The Brexit crowd in England always complain about how London has "lost its identity" and turned into Jamaica with younger people of all colors speaking with patois words now :lol: :pimp:

Look at how many posts there are on AFTV trashing Troopz for the way he talks. "Can't understand a thing he said. Is this even English?" sure you don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom